Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest heal?

#21
Twizztedhealz wrote:5k health is more than enough to solo heal hrung to answer your question. I've solo healed hrung with just 3k health back when Dragonlord was top gear. But Ya to each there own i personaly just don't see a situation were ide need more than 3-5k health and I've solo healed most bosses in the game.


You sound so awesome
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK
Image

Re: Highest heal?

#22
Pretty funny..at 200 6* i was the only druid and i kept our tank alive..but our rival clan had 3 druids and their tank died every 2 mins
Image

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Re: Highest heal?

#23
eda wrote:Pretty funny..at 200 6* i was the only druid and i kept our tank alive..but our rival clan had 3 druids and their tank died every 2 mins


Sounds like you have higher heal, we're speced with better skills for the situation, had a better tank, or all of the combined.

We have 2 tanks in my clan. They're both sitting around close to 3k in armor and 2.5k or something defense with 15 to 17k hp. They're both very easy to keep alive for the most part specially since they have maxed evasions.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Highest heal?

#24
Zyz wrote:
eda wrote:Pretty funny..at 200 6* i was the only druid and i kept our tank alive..but our rival clan had 3 druids and their tank died every 2 mins


Sounds like you have higher heal, we're speced with better skills for the situation, had a better tank, or all of the combined.

We have 2 tanks in my clan. They're both sitting around close to 3k in armor and 2.5k or something defense with 15 to 17k hp. They're both very easy to keep alive for the most part specially since they have maxed evasions.

they had lv 200 druid and 2 lower druids..and equal tank, but they just might of had bad luck..also i was calming their tank lol
Image

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Re: Highest heal?

#25
eda wrote:
Zyz wrote:
eda wrote:Pretty funny..at 200 6* i was the only druid and i kept our tank alive..but our rival clan had 3 druids and their tank died every 2 mins


Sounds like you have higher heal, we're speced with better skills for the situation, had a better tank, or all of the combined.

We have 2 tanks in my clan. They're both sitting around close to 3k in armor and 2.5k or something defense with 15 to 17k hp. They're both very easy to keep alive for the most part specially since they have maxed evasions.

they had lv 200 druid and 2 lower druids..and equal tank, but they just might of had bad luck..also i was calming their tank lol


I'm glad I'm not on your server. We messed around with some lock battle stuff awhile back but my clan and the clans we were doing this with we are all friends. When people started to get upset we all quit doing it.

If this was a regular occurrence, the game would lose it's fun for me.

I much prefer being on a server where first to attack the boss gets their chance to kill it. If they fail, the other clan gets their chance. If we both fail, then we will band together
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Highest heal?

#27
Eliminater wrote:
Zyz wrote:
I much prefer being on a server where first to attack the boss gets their chance to kill it. If they fail, the other clan gets their chance. If we both fail, then we will band together


Sounds incredibly boring to me

You sound so awesome.

Re: Highest heal?

#28
Eliminater wrote:
Zyz wrote:
I much prefer being on a server where first to attack the boss gets their chance to kill it. If they fail, the other clan gets their chance. If we both fail, then we will band together


Sounds incredibly boring to me


You mean as opposed to people getting mad and drama going on? I'll pass. I like being in a dominant clan in a non competitive server. Well I guess there's some but it's not on the scale you see in other servers. The first time another clan was able to kill the 155 and then the 160 we congratulated them. We didn't try and go calm their tanks or pull the boss and try and get in a lock battle.

For about 2 days we thought it would be fun to throw in a bit of drama and we did just that...calming tanks, trying to aggro pull the boss and etc. Players got absolutely irate and were cussing each other out. People were sending vulgar messages to each other on the line chat app. It was really stupid and it made the game a lot less enjoyable for a lot of people. If I'm the cause of others unhappiness in a game, I need to reevaluate my play style.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Highest heal?

#29
I don't think Elim is referring to clan griefing. We have competition in Morrigan for all bosses but neither clan calms the tank or disrupts Necro/Mordris raids. I think once the lock is won, the losing clan typically backs off. There's the occasional mob dragging that happens - unintentionally or not - on both sides. But that's besides the point. It's possible to have healthy competition without the bovine excrement, but only if both clans have mature players. Sounds like your clans in your world are mixed.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Highest heal?

#30
Well in herne there is no hope of all of us fighting together..like even if ur just standing somewhere u get spammed by all kinds of unfathomable messages. Not to menion bosses... No hope! Our server has too much hate between Infection+void against resurgens
Image

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests