Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are your hobbies?

Zkills wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:
:o I love TSFH! I listen to their music all the time.

Just started listening to them - wow, they are great! Thanks for my new office playlist :D

You feel like you can accomplish anything while listening to some of their music lol

I often listen to it while kicking space alien butt in Destiny 2 8-) Makes me feel the most like an actual Guardian haha

Edit: my favorites are Victory (probably the top of my list), Heart of Courage, Enigmatic Soul, Winterspell, Evergreen, Battleborne, Secret Melody (pretty Celtic-Medieval ish), Never Back Down, Norwegian Pirate (love that one), and Protectors of the Earth.
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Just started listening to them - wow, they are great! Thanks for my new office playlist :D

You feel like you can accomplish anything while listening to some of their music lol

I often listen to it while kicking space alien butt in Destiny 2 8-) Makes me feel the most like an actual Guardian haha

Edit: my favorites are Victory (probably the top of my list), Heart of Courage, Enigmatic Soul, Winterspell, Evergreen, Battleborne, Secret Melody (pretty Celtic-Medieval ish), Never Back Down, Norwegian Pirate (love that one), and Protectors of the Earth.

I usually listen to it while studying for my college precalc class or statistics class and it does magic lmao. All of those are amazing. I especially like Victory and Star Sky (instrumental).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Zkills wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:You feel like you can accomplish anything while listening to some of their music lol

I usually listen to it while studying for my college precalc class or statistics class and it does magic lmao. All of those are amazing. I especially like Victory and Star Sky (instrumental).

Oh yeah, it’s especially nice while doing homework. Star Sky is another great one!
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.