Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best multiboxing budget device

iPhone SE is probably THE best cheap device, I got one for £80 second hand is good condition, recommended to my friend in the US he got for around the same.

Even cheaper is the iPod 6, although the battery doesn’t last very long.
Sulis
RobertsRogue
AimerZ
Fotia
Exenterate

Proud Owner of the Shadowscale Moon Helm
PM me and for any help :)

“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

If u absolutely adore the interface iphone has as far as an iphone home button, stray from the iphone X’s (i LOVED the home button but they REMOVED EM LIKE TF BOI D:) But they run rlly well, easy 5 for a top gen phone.
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion

Uhh, I wouldn't recommend getting/building a PC just for CH, but if you have one, Bluestacks/Nox/MeMu android emulators can run multiple devices/accounts. Has hotkeys etc. pretty nice, works great.

Lugh:
Mindreader - W - Pegasus
Photon - R - Chrysaor
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

For some reason bluestacks dosent like my computer lol (i7 7700 processor, gtx 1070, 16g DDR4 ram, 256 SSD and a 2 TB HDD)

Also just looking for something a little more convienent, I am a fan of apples os what is the screen size on a iPhone SE? Is it similar to the I phone 5 (little small)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

krummy9552 wrote:For some reason bluestacks dosent like my computer lol (i7 7700 processor, gtx 1070, 16g DDR4 ram, 256 SSD and a 2 TB HDD)

Also just looking for something a little more convienent, I am a fan of apples os what is the screen size on a iPhone SE? Is it similar to the I phone 5 (little small)

You should use Nox. Using a Ryzen 5 2500G and 16Gb 3000MHz I can run 4 easily at maximum graphics.
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/I ... 7vsm433194

It shouldn’t flag as a virus, maybe you went to the wrong website?

PM me if you need help configuring.

The iPhone SE is basically an iPhone 6S in the body of a iPhone 5, the lower screen resolution gives it a longer battery life.
Sulis
RobertsRogue
AimerZ
Fotia
Exenterate

Proud Owner of the Shadowscale Moon Helm
PM me and for any help :)

“Brevity is the soul of wit.”