Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: List of people to avoid

its xgaldalfx not gandalf (spelling correction). And he is currently a member of TheCrew so beware. Paramedic stole the account and has scammed people with it (and attempted to scam me). The real xgaldalfx started a new charecter and has been able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the real xgaldalfx. His name is related to Darknight (I don't know exact name I forgot, he hasn't been on lately)
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

its xgaldalfx not gandalf (spelling correction). And he is currently a member of TheCrew so beware. Paramedic stole the account and has scammed people with it (and attempted to scam me). The real xgaldalfx started a new charecter and has been able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the real xgaldalfx. His name is related to Darknight (I don't know exact name I forgot, he hasn't been on lately)
Ah, thank you for posting this Marcus. He told me he went back to Gwydion so he barely plays anymore anyway but I'll look into this nonetheless.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

thats someone that u should avoid but only for advocate:

Pocahontes

its not like shes a scammer or something, but she calling me an ass and telling me to stfu just cuz i asked from her help cuz my friend TheKisser told me that shes really nice and loyal person
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Lol well the ksing should be over, I've been trying to make it clear to my members that this is not acceptable in advocate. Let me know if it happens again and names of the offenders would help.

And poca is nice, just give her some breathing room for the time bieng.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

thats someone that u should avoid but only for advocate:

Pocahontes

its not like shes a scammer or something, but she calling me an ass and telling me to stfu just cuz i asked from her help cuz my friend TheKisser told me that shes really nice and loyal person
Guys Pocahontas is a very kind person. If you choose to make enemies with her that's your fault. There is no reason people should avoid her.

0andrew0 is not a scammer, the original andrew is still in possession of 0andrew0. Andrew is only responsible for 0andrew0 and 1andrew1 and does not take responsibility for any other account
EpicSeven (Formerly Napster)
Belenus (70)
Miserable after losing lux