Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin please read

i think that you should be able to convert gold into platinum like 1000 gold equals 1 platinum so that the free users who can't get platinum by real money, can have a chance to get platinum with their gold, it makes it more fair so that everyone can be on the same lvl. and also getting gold is hard so it would be worth switching gold for platinum.

Re: Admin please read

Unfortunately there are people who afk farm for gold, so this idea would not work as the game is currently.
I too would like to see a way to earn some platinum: Mostly for the extra skill slots. Gold for platinum is not a bad idea, but can be easily exploited. If there was a way to earn platinum by other feats, such as every 10 levels it would be much more secure.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Maybe a long quest which takes a few hours, but can be completed multiple times and at the end your reward would be say 10 plat. I've bought a fair share of plat on my accounts and understand that the makers need income, but on the other side of the coin, it seems you don't get much plat for your cash and a lot of the players are to young to be able to purchase it. A quest would be a nice distraction from boss hunting and level grinding with a decent reward at the end for all levels.
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

This is a free game

I see nothing wrong with those who choose to spend money on it getting a little extra advantage. The crew needs to make money

$10 bought me 6 slots for both my characters and many many sigils. The platinum prices are very fair
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

This is a free game

I see nothing wrong with those who choose to spend money on it getting a little extra advantage. The crew needs to make money

$10 bought me 6 slots for both my characters and many many sigils. The platinum prices are very fair
agreed!
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

My personal solution would be to simply make Platinum tradeable. That way, people can buy the expensive silver coins with the cheap gold coins, while the admins still make $$$.
Ghostman
Lvl 51
Ranger
World Herne
Chieftain of Infallible

This is a free game

agreed!
If u want to continue playin dis game i agree platnium prices r fair der actully too good so be fair to devs
Ditto.

I dont think they are suggesting platinum prices to go down just a way to gettem ingame
like what i suggested
Maybey a quest that is done weekly and if complete 2 platinum?
But i Agree on the current Platinum prices are fine
World Gwydion
Char: Rev
Class Warrior

Me=Legend....DARY