Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes is a GAME

I like the idea of a clan castle with different roons for each clan with mrssage boards and a clan style banking system. But if we get personal houses I want a mobile home in the woods so my mage can whip up a batch of crystal meth and I can sell it to other players. Or a shed in the woods for my druid to make moonshine.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Clan halls would add more immersiveness to the game and improve the clan bonding experience. Individual player housing would add immersive qualities and does not have to be cluttering (it could be one structure-appartments, that portals you to your own private room to decorate). Additionally if housing is added to a new zone where the Trade Hall, Post Office, and Crafting Trainers will be located, it would be neatly organized and create a zone where people can spend time socializing, crafting, meeting with friends or clans, it could work if done right. Please see my thread on the creation of a new zone called The Settlements just for the aforementioned activities:

http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... ent#p84098

Thanks,
Gort
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

I like the idea of a clan castle with different roons for each clan with mrssage boards and a clan style banking system. But if we get personal houses I want a mobile home in the woods so my mage can whip up a batch of crystal meth and I can sell it to other players. Or a shed in the woods for my druid to make moonshine.
or we can make mage , druid, ranger, rogue and warrior rooms where they can do special things to sell too
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.