Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What Have U Done DECA?

I have two silver primal mounts that the game won’t let me breed. Worked very hard and long doing bounties to get a spirit mount. The bounties are messed up as the mobs no longer have their symbol above them, nor do they show on the map. The log in pic boxes are small and hard to get to all when u have multiple toons on one account (not to mention it just looks ugly now). Haven’t been to Shalemont, but I hope u fixed the stairs on the tower, and grey gorge ley. What have u done to my game, DECA????

Re: What Have U Done DECA?

I have two silver primal mounts that the game won’t let me breed. Worked very hard and long doing bounties to get a spirit mount. The bounties are messed up as the mobs no longer have their symbol above them, nor do they show on the map. The log in pic boxes are small and hard to get to all when u have multiple toons on one account (not to mention it just looks ugly now). Haven’t been to Shalemont, but I hope u fixed the stairs on the tower, and grey gorge ley. What have u done to my game, DECA????
What are you talking about, these are the new fun features.

Re: What Have U Done DECA?

A game, I’ve been playing a lot, has just closed. Around 50 people, that I know in the game, are looking for a new game to play. It’s not just this login problem, but the problems over the last two weeks, the lack of response from Deca and the attitude we get when Deca make mistakes and ban someone unfairly.
You’ve missed out on a massive boost to your player base. Great work Deca. Great attitude