Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This game is so broken

Have there been balance changes in the past 4 years that I wasn't aware of?

Combinations elixirs aren't necessary and haven't been "necessary" for pretty much the entire games lifetime. If you are having trouble soloing, get a partner to level with.

#getRidOfAllSuperAndHeroicElixirs
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I have to use a combination lix just to do bountys due to the fact my lures miss constantly or my mob evades or deflected my hit.
Not normal for this to happen everyday.
Whose gunna tell him? 😂
Combination elixirs do NOT effect how many times a mob evades or deflects your spells. That has nothing to do with defense or attack.

I have to use a combination lix just to do bountys due to the fact my lures miss constantly or my mob evades or deflected my hit.
Whose gunna tell him? 😂
Combination elixirs do NOT effect how many times a mob evades or deflects your spells. That has nothing to do with defense or attack.
Not sure how you came up with that response.
I can help you understand better.
Without the combination elixir I get evades and deflections up to four times in a row and I die.
Now here's the tricky part.
With the combination Elixir I still get the evade and deflections but I don't die.

Have there been balance changes in the past 4 years that I wasn't aware of?

Combinations elixirs aren't necessary and haven't been "necessary" for pretty much the entire games lifetime. If you are having trouble soloing, get a partner to level with.

#getRidOfAllSuperAndHeroicElixirs
I read this and laughed ngl this guys really funny. Hilarious. I'm dying, my sides.

Whose gunna tell him? 😂
Not sure how you came up with that response.
I can help you understand better.
Without the combination elixir I get evades and deflections up to four times in a row and I die.
Now here's the tricky part.
With the combination Elixir I still get the evade and deflections but I don't die.
Laughed even harder at this guy with the "who's gunna tell him (lol) 🤣"

You have done use super xp elixirs and wisdom elixirs or else the amount of time it takes to level or train skills is absurd.

But if survival is an issue. You should try energy shield swaps. Investing more in vit or becoming an ice mage. As ice mages can nuke an enemy faster and easier without the need for crazy gear. Which would reduce the amount of autos you need to survive