Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide to the Professional Ranger

I know it says the stormcaller ammy but what about the wind rider one (the dex one, think that’s its name) I’ve got that one not the stormcaller lol
Windrider will be OK to level with till, but the Runic pendant of valour will be best once you're 220, runic pendant is 850k in shop so you'll be able to sell windrider for at least 1m once you're 220 and decide if you want to buy runic pendant or not
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I know it says the stormcaller ammy but what about the wind rider one (the dex one, think that’s its name) I’ve got that one not the stormcaller lol
Windrider will be OK to level with till, but the Runic pendant of valour will be best once you're 220, runic pendant is 850k in shop so you'll be able to sell windrider for at least 1m once you're 220 and decide if you want to buy runic pendant or not
Thank ya thank ya!
Druid (somewhere between 191-235)
Retribution
Sulis
Pizza :3

You know this is a fantastic guide i like it but the problem is that I keep seeing with all these people bringing out guides for classes to play is that all these guides are meant for end-game or high level players such as 200+.
What I don't see is people talking about the low level or mid levels such as 50 to 100 or even 150.
Is it because that no one cares or because no one has that information if no one cares then I understand why the game is dying and the game is dying because nobody cares about the new players if I sound a little Centric and I apologize but it's the way I see it.
I have been looking for a very long time and when I mean long time I mean at least a month on guides that help low end players from level 50 or above with quest for gear and or how to make money maybe I'm just not looking in the right place or maybe again it's what I see nobody cares.
So I am asking right now where are all the guides to the low and mid-level repeatable Quest or guides on where to find good weapons and Jewelry and where to make a decent amount of gold so that the low level or mid level players can compete with the upper tier players.
And don't tell me to join a high-end Clan cuz in all truth that really doesn't settle anything or solve anything it just means that you're putting the answer off because you have no clue.
Or maybe I'm the one that doesn't have a clue but like I've said I have been looking for well over a month and I have never found any guides or any information for low-level players 50 and above to 100 or 150 and yes there is a level guide on where to hunt.
Can somebody point me in the right direction or give me some links that show this information ( with updated info) I would like to see this information so I can utilize it and no I don't buy plat or chests I work for my gold and items maybe that's why it's taking me longer than most people to get good items or level I'm not being a butt about this or anything else I'm just looking for answers,answers that nobody seems to be able or willing or has this info to share but all these guides that are out there are all for high-end characters or twinks as I like to call them. I'm a regular player with a regular toon that works hard for his gold.
Thankyou......