Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HELP THE SERVERS

I know that the developers like to pop into the game here and there but if seems they stick to one server. I don’t ask for much but honestly fingal is dead, like there are only 4 pages on the AH and usually it’s the same person with multiple alts. There is one clan that rules all drops and your lucky to get dl armour by 220 because of it and there is no killing gele or Dino I’ve personally never done it. I would like the team to check out every server and think about ways to fix those servers that need it something awful I’m finding it very hard to play anymore since I can’t progress due to server state and I don’t have the time or funds to lvl a new toon to 220 (I aquired kids) I just really wanna enjoy playing again but the state of fingal is sooooooo bad that it turns most players away from the game. Seen lots go not many come No matter what anyone does.

Re: HELP THE SERVERS

Unfortunately most of the servers are dead now days

The most discouraging thing I have found about this game is:
You help a player and then they quit..
Some players have no idea what fair play is.
Most new players quit around 175
You equip a player and then they quit.
Lend a player equipment and weapons and you never see him again.

This is not the same game I started playing in 2014

Unfortunately most of the servers are dead now days

The most discouraging thing I have found about this game is:
You help a player and then they quit..
Some players have no idea what fair play is.
Most new players quit around 175
You equip a player and then they quit.
Lend a player equipment and weapons and you never see him again.

This is not the same game I started playing in 2014
They need to make leveling faster yet again. The game is dying fast, they need people to be able to level up a LOT quicker so they’ll get to eg and buy plat and bring some life back to the game
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

If all endgame boss are dieing ,i say the server not yet ded, just a partial. It just the auction
Ofc auction be dead if the server be dkp , so finefine , when the clan have thier own auction for free items, just join em .
Well of above requirements are not fullfilled ,no hope for the server , transfer.
Oh well rest if :cry: u just want to create your own clan and wana fite the godamn dominating clan, this struggles are normal i feel you ;-;.
MORRIGAN

DOOMS , 234
Your Favourite nub Mage