Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing ( other than fishes)

Is there any data or statistics about fishing things other than fishes ? And also wt r the chances of getting different things from lockboxes ....Help me :D
You’re in luck I actually did some of that o.o but only for lvl 180+ fishing spots

that’s from over 12k fishing spots but I’m working on more right now
the lockboxes are pretty rare but I need to open tons more for more accurate numbers on the rare stuff
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

Is there any data or statistics about fishing things other than fishes ? And also wt r the chances of getting different things from lockboxes ....Help me :D
You’re in luck I actually did some of that o.o but only for lvl 180+ fishing spots

that’s from over 12k fishing spots but I’m working on more right now
the lockboxes are pretty rare but I need to open tons more for more accurate numbers on the rare stuff
Geez dude over 12k spots !!!! Nailed it ...
And tysm
Let me know if me and my Fisher frnds on gwadiyon can help You anything in expanding this list

I posted this statistics summary last year, nothing has changed since then so it is still accurate. To my understanding there aren't other public data sources besides what was posted on this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103329

KarotteShadow, I'd love to insert your data into the linked post if you are ok with it.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I posted this statistics summary last year, nothing has changed since then so it is still accurate. To my understanding there aren't other public data sources besides what was posted on this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103329

KarotteShadow, I'd love to insert your data into the linked post if you are ok with it.
Sure you can insert it if that helps :)
Sadly I’m not one of those pro lvl 200+ fishers I bet they got alot more spots than me. I’ll try to do more soon though!
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

Just know that the sunken lockbox is the highest level box and can be caught at level 35 I believe. For sure can be caught at the first spot in Shalmont. I catch a lockbox about every 10 to 20th catch and being I'm level 185 I can catch them quick. Secrete is to catch at least 40 before you open them. Maybe that's just in my head lol. But I typically get Platinum or tokens when I open a lot at a time. Odds....go figure!!!