Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hello gwydion

Hey Mali! Been awhile. I definitely remember you as well as a bunch of older players. Some people have been coming back recently because of the event I believe and it’s always good to see old friends and players even if some may not remember you.
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

I’d say there’s a decent amount of activity. Low to mid game has a new clan which is cool and the got hrung down to 40% at yesterday’s reset before wiping which was awesome(*awesome they got to 40% not wiped). As always in eg rele and soli have drama which I try to avoid as much as possible cause I’m pretty much chill with everyone in both clans. I have also made a couple new toons to play low/mid game definitely really fun to just hang out do mid game bosses and not just the repetitive eg stuff over and over again. As for activity I’m pretty sure combined soli and rele had prob around 100 people logging at the same time during the event resets and during normal play I’d say there’s a moderate amount of activity depending on your time zone and when you log. Rele is the dom clan on server and soli is comp now I actually enjoy trying to lock bosses against rele though cause it feels great when we get lock and kill. Anyways I’m sure that was a lot of unnecessary information haha but definitely hmu ingame I’m glad to help out with whatever you need or just to say hi.
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Yeah will say hi to all when I can login,
Wish I had screenshot my login screen before reinstalling,
Taking a while for cs to get back to me, some things haven’t changed,
Hopefully will be soon though fingers crossed.