Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Frozen Painting

So, a buddy of mine kind of suggested I draw this a while ago. While personally, Im not a big fan of the Frozen set, I did it anyway. Just with paint. :)

Oh, watch as the snow is flowing cold,
Oh, hear the raging wind give a bite,
As the great storm's armies still unfold,
Behold! The Hero braving the night,
With armor no freeze could ever pierce,
And swords that glow like the winter Moon,
Beside, walking a wolf white and fierce,
The Celtic Hero is coming soon.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Frozen Painting

Not a fan of its look either, but that turned out pretty good! (snow works well with it and you appropriately minimized the red bits)
:D

Very cool!

I guess you'd be wanting to go into the art work side of things in the gaming industry? If u already aren't ;)
I'd love to see u use your imagination and design some new armour and weapons or bosses for the game

Very cool!

I guess you'd be wanting to go into the art work side of things in the gaming industry? If u already aren't ;)
I'd love to see u use your imagination and design some new armour and weapons or bosses for the game
Haha, Mind said something similar concerning art work for games. But I don't think Im quite good enough for going into that yet. Lol. However, that is very encouraging for me! Makes me wanna draw/paint more! :)

I've never really thought about designing armor and weapons. Might do that, actually! Just for the fun of it. :D Thanks for the idea! Besides, Im pretty sure Ill be spamming Fan Art with a whole bunch of drawings anyway. Hehe. :roll:

Very cool!

Haha, Mind said something similar concerning art work for games. But I don't think Im quite good enough for going into that yet. Lol. However, that is very encouraging for me! Makes me wanna draw/paint more! :)

I've never really thought about designing armor and weapons. Might do that, actually! Just for the fun of it. :D Thanks for the idea! Besides, Im pretty sure Ill be spamming Fan Art with a whole bunch of drawings anyway. Hehe. :roll: