Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Happy Anniversary

Think it's tomorrow but nonetheless Happy 13 years. Looks like 13 year run is where it might end.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit

Re: Happy Anniversary

The anniversary is on June 16th, as seen by the blog post on the CH website (https://celtic-heroes.com/celtic-heroes-now-live/). Sensor Tower and various other app-information services state the same date.

But yes, happy (slightly early) 10 year anniversary! Not many MMOs make it to 10 years, especially mobile ones.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The anniversary is on June 16th, as seen by the blog post on the CH website (https://celtic-heroes.com/celtic-heroes-now-live/). Sensor Tower and various other app-information services state the same date.

But yes, happy (slightly early) 10 year anniversary! Not many MMOs make it to 10 years, especially mobile ones.
Never seen that blog post before but I do know that they always make a birthday post on the 15th of June and if you look it up on google it also says June 15th I’m not sure if maybe they always do it a day earlier or the blog post was made a day after release maybe?
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Never seen that blog post before but I do know that they always make a birthday post on the 15th of June and if you look it up on google it also says June 15th I’m not sure if maybe they always do it a day earlier or the blog post was made a day after release maybe?

Idk, I’m just going off of their website and various websites that make a living recording app data haha. I am curious where on google you found the 15th though - this is what I get when searching.

Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Idk, I’m just going off of their website and various websites that make a living recording app data haha. I am curious where on google you found the 15th though - this is what I get when searching.

Guess I’m also going off blog posts haha

Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

10 FRICKIN YEARS GEEZ IM OLD. Seriously thanks to everyone in the community for keeping this game alive it truly is a massive milestone!!! Let’s just pray we see some improvement to push it past 10 :)
Clan: Castle Camper
Toon: Minime Lvl 190 Rogue
World: sulis