Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

Last month warhammer made less than $5000, celtic heroes on the other hand made $100000, which is at least 20 times more, despite being at least 9 years older... Also there's way more complaints for warhammer, trust me.
So Celtic Heroes gain more money than Warhammer last month. Thats last month, but still theres no words from Devs on updating nor making an event in Celtic Heroes.
Celtic Heroes gain more profit, but Devs still silent.

I believe that its not the money why Devs still silent.
Its because the Celtic Heroes community is getting worst and worst every passing day.
Devs feel that Celtic Heroes community is not friendly so theres no need to talk.

I believe that Devs want a friendly community in their game, not money.
Oh honey where do i start. "that's last month" ... brotato chip that's every month. Whether you like it or not Ch pays the payroll for Wh. Killing the game completely would mean your precious game wouldn't be funded. You keep mentioning the community, but it is the same community that stayed alive for over 10 years. Had its ups and downs and is still here. Even if we're completely ignored by the devs, We are still here. I'm more than sure others will agree with me too, the same clans you bash, are the same clans that keep the Game going. Without the good environment in these clans the game would be dead. I don't know why you're pinning Botting on us, tell your beloved devs over at WhO to do something. Yeah sure the community has been cranky for months to a year, especially because of how they just left us in the dark. Now onto Who. Idk if you see their discord, but everyday there's complaints in there. You keep mentioning botting and clans, but you sure seem to forget the lads that bot on WhO daily. Not sure on the other 2 servers, but Manaan is led by one clan(heathens) and they get every 4*/5*. I agree with you in one area. They Made WhO because they thought Ch would hit a dead end. butttt

Sometimes a man makes his own destiny with the road he chose to avoid it
Last edited by xTim on Wed May 19, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

I think you’re on the wrong forums, so I’ll guide you to the correct one first : https://forum.warhammerodyssey.com/

You say Warhammer: Odyssey is the #1 MMORPG but it only makes a fraction of revenue that Celtic Heroes still somehow gets (fact: check it before you continue your argument).

You complain about how “toxic” the community is because dom clan exists and control servers. Just join one? Your signature says you play on Epona so don’t see how a clan is stopping you from progressing. Comparing 2 games with different gamestyle (fact: Celtic Heroes is heavily group oriented, Runescape is not) is just dumb.

Just because Celtic Heroes didn’t work out for you, it doesn’t mean devs should “shut down the game” because one person cannot progress. All your responses so far clearly shows that you’ve got a massive boner for WH:O. Well, nobody’s asking you to reply here because you clearly don’t like Celtic Heroes. Just go play your “#1 MMORPG of 2021” and let the people here worry about the future of Celtic Heroes.

Yea ngl, not really vibing with this negativity, head over to the warhammer forums, none of us wanna hear you talking smack lmao
No way. Let him stay here.
It is so much fun to read his contributions.
Yeah we want him here. He's my only entertainment on forums. I'm still waiting for the biggest fight of all time. Lazy boy vs the G.O.A.T game guy....if he is still around reach out to him please...this will be the argument of the ages..fight of the century....better than Ali vs fraizer....better than godzilla vs kong haha
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

shut da fu*ck up
and btw WH is the worst game i ever see
Search youtube and type "best android mmorpg in 2021 with no autoplay"
Watch the video and you will see that Warhammer is top 3 in 10 games.

So dont say its the worst because Warhammer is top 3 best android mmorpg in 2021.

If Devs continue to update Warhammer, im 100% sure that it will become the top 1 best android mmorpg in 2021.
And dont update Celtic Heroes, because its a waste of time, effort and money.
lol thats cuz warhammer got advertising
but ch didnt
and still ch is 1st MMO RPG open world rule playing

Oh honey where do i start. "that's last month" ... brotato chip that's every month. Whether you like it or not Ch pays the payroll for Wh. Killing the game completely would mean your precious game wouldn't be funded. You keep mentioning the community, but it is the same community that stayed alive for over 10 years. Had its ups and downs and is still here. Even if we're completely ignored by the devs, We are still here. I'm more than sure others will agree with me too, the same clans you bash, are the same clans that keep the Game going. Without the good environment in these clans the game would be dead. I don't know why you're pinning Botting on us, tell your beloved devs over at WhO to do something. Yeah sure the community has been cranky for months to a year, especially because of how they just left us in the dark. Now onto Who. Idk if you see their discord, but everyday there's complaints in there. You keep mentioning botting and clans, but you sure seem to forget the lads that bot on WhO daily. Not sure on the other 2 servers, but Manaan is led by one clan(heathens) and they get every 4*/5*. I agree with you in one area. They Made WhO because they thought Ch would hit a dead end. butttt

Sometimes a man makes his own destiny with the road he chose to avoid it
I really like Celtic Heroes, no...
Actually i love Celtic Heroes, ive been playing this game for 10 yrs. on and off. I enjoy it and i love the community. The Celtic Heroes community are friendly when im starting the game.
But as time goes by and Devs update the game, the community change. Everytime Devs update the game, the Celtic Heroes community are getting worst and worst (toxic, rudeness, scammers, botters, etc.)
I dont want to say goodbye to the game i love, but the community ruined it.
Before the community destroy Celtic Heroes, Devs must shut it down.

Money is not enough to save a dying game, a friendly community is needed if you want to play Celtic Heroes forever.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Doesn't matter if WHO is the best of all MMO's or the worst, the discussion is over whether or not CH will be finished as a game or left as is.
Is it about "finishing" CH? Can an MMORPG ever be actually finished?

Almost every single post I've seen has been about wanting more updates. MMORPGs don't really have the luxury of being finished at some point, people will always want more and more content as they get tired of what is currently available. It's an annoying part of non-story games - the players keep wanting more and more content. Eventually, the flow has to stop sometime - usually when the company decides to move on to another game, like with VR's case.

In what way could VR "finish" CH?
By continuing the main storyline with a final quest to kill Crom
Yup
I’m fine with some side stories afterwards if they want to keep it going, but when you set up the end of the story from the very beginning (literally from the Lirs Reach quest at level 1) it would be nice if we got an end to it lol.
Personally I’m a big fan of large loot tables from multiple boss types so there are multiple diverse builds, always something to kill, and overall it has the same effect as just increasing total quantity of drops, meaning more total good/decent drops available. So side content getting added on after crom would be awesome (maybe they can finally figure out a way to add Dino into the lore…)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at