Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#11
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:

Celtic Heroes and Warhammer are both great games. I like them both but for me Warhammer is miles better than Celtic Heroes. Warhammer is an upgraded version of Celtic Heroes.
I enjoy playing Warhammer than Celtic Heroes. I just hope VR wont add the same quest like the warden, meteoric, frozen, dl, edl and dg quest. You cant complete meteoric unless you finish the warden quest. I hate that quest and i wont do that f**** quest ever again. The most stupid idea of a quest ever.
Im willing to spend $1000 dollar or more in Warhammer just dont add that stupid quest.

And this applies to a CH related discussion because...?
Doesn't matter if WHO is the best of all MMO's or the worst, the discussion is over whether or not CH will be finished as a game or left as is.



Weather CH will be finished as a game or left as is,
is depends on the success of Warhammer.
So whether you like it or not, this applies to a CH related discussion. And remember Warhammer and CH is part of VR.

On to the topic....
Update Warhammer, but not Celtic Heroes,
because a smart Devs wont update a dead game.

shut da fu*ck up
and btw WH is the worst game i ever see

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#12
Eragon123 wrote:
Is it about "finishing" CH? Can an MMORPG ever be actually finished?

Almost every single post I've seen has been about wanting more updates. MMORPGs don't really have the luxury of being finished at some point, people will always want more and more content as they get tired of what is currently available. It's an annoying part of non-story games - the players keep wanting more and more content. Eventually, the flow has to stop sometime - usually when the company decides to move on to another game, like with VR's case.

In what way could VR "finish" CH?



Shutdown the game. Easy as one, two, three. I think its time to shutdown the game. Its been 10 yrs. and everyone enjoy the game, so its time to move on, move to Warhammer. Celtic Heroes is a waste of money and time to update, because there are no profit to gain but only complain.

Theres no such thing as forever.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#13
Joe_Gamer wrote:
shut da fu*ck up
and btw WH is the worst game i ever see


Search youtube and type "best android mmorpg in 2021 with no autoplay"
Watch the video and you will see that Warhammer is top 3 in 10 games.

So dont say its the worst because Warhammer is top 3 best android mmorpg in 2021.

If Devs continue to update Warhammer, im 100% sure that it will become the top 1 best android mmorpg in 2021.
And dont update Celtic Heroes, because its a waste of time, effort and money.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#14
Hoooo boy it's been a while since old fury did one of these, but it's about time
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Shutdown the game. Easy as one, two, three. I think its time to shutdown the game. Its been 10 yrs. and everyone enjoy the game

"Shutdown the game... everyone enjoy the game" doesn't make much sense now does it. People obviously do still care about celtic heroes, none of this is our fault.
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:so its time to move on, move to Warhammer

Most of us don't like warhammer, it isn't like CH at all.
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Celtic Heroes is a waste of money and time to update

I have personally seen thousands of chests be bought for new events, just on my world. Consider that there's almost 20 worlds, that's a good chunk of cash. These new chests only really contain a new fash set and new pet, which is only a couple of models, textures, icons, and a little bit of code FOR $10000+ EASY. It baffles me how they don't make chests because many people would kill for that kind of opportunity, but again to answer that, celtic heroes can still make alot of money if given a proper direction.
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:because there are no profit to gain but only complain.

Last month warhammer made less than $5000, celtic heroes on the other hand made $100000, which is at least 20 times more, despite being at least 9 years older... Also there's way more complaints for warhammer, trust me.

LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Theres no such thing as forever.

There is, though pulling something like that off is extremely difficult. I don't expect celtic heroes to last forever, but the fact that it lasted this long says something. The community does want it to live, whether the company does is yet to be seen.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 191 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#15
Furyion wrote: The community does want it to live, whether the company does is yet to be seen.


If the community want it to live, the community should be friendly to all players just like the community in Runescape (game with very friendly community).
Instead of being friendly, the community just create monoply of dom clans, toxicity and bots that hurt new and old players.
I play all server and all server are full of greedy high level players.

The community is just greedy players, hoarding every items and monopolizing everything to enjoy the game.

You destroy your server? Do you remember?

I doubt the Devs want it to live, because of the community.
But if the community will be friendly and not greedy, maybe the Devs will change mind and let Celtic Heroes live again.


To quote the OP,
Stop updating the game, shutdown Celtic Heroes and remove the worst community in gaming history.
Lets create a new and friendly community in Warhammer Oddysey.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#16
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Stop updating the game, shutdown Celtic Heroes and remove the worst community in gaming history.
Lets create a new and friendly community in Warhammer Oddysey.

I think you’re on the wrong forums, so I’ll guide you to the correct one first : https://forum.warhammerodyssey.com/

You say Warhammer: Odyssey is the #1 MMORPG but it only makes a fraction of revenue that Celtic Heroes still somehow gets (fact: check it before you continue your argument).

You complain about how “toxic” the community is because dom clan exists and control servers. Just join one? Your signature says you play on Epona so don’t see how a clan is stopping you from progressing. Comparing 2 games with different gamestyle (fact: Celtic Heroes is heavily group oriented, Runescape is not) is just dumb.

Just because Celtic Heroes didn’t work out for you, it doesn’t mean devs should “shut down the game” because one person cannot progress. All your responses so far clearly shows that you’ve got a massive boner for WH:O. Well, nobody’s asking you to reply here because you clearly don’t like Celtic Heroes. Just go play your “#1 MMORPG of 2021” and let the people here worry about the future of Celtic Heroes.
Settled - 222 Mage

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#17
Sleepy wrote:
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Stop updating the game, shutdown Celtic Heroes and remove the worst community in gaming history.
Lets create a new and friendly community in Warhammer Oddysey.

I think you’re on the wrong forums, so I’ll guide you to the correct one first : https://forum.warhammerodyssey.com/

You say Warhammer: Odyssey is the #1 MMORPG but it only makes a fraction of revenue that Celtic Heroes still somehow gets (fact: check it before you continue your argument).

You complain about how “toxic” the community is because dom clan exists and control servers. Just join one? Your signature says you play on Epona so don’t see how a clan is stopping you from progressing. Comparing 2 games with different gamestyle (fact: Celtic Heroes is heavily group oriented, Runescape is not) is just dumb.

Just because Celtic Heroes didn’t work out for you, it doesn’t mean devs should “shut down the game” because one person cannot progress. All your responses so far clearly shows that you’ve got a massive boner for WH:O. Well, nobody’s asking you to reply here because you clearly don’t like Celtic Heroes. Just go play your “#1 MMORPG of 2021” and let the people here worry about the future of Celtic Heroes.



Yea ngl, not really vibing with this negativity, head over to the warhammer forums, none of us wanna hear you talking smack lmao
Last edited by E3D on Wed May 19, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
World: Danu
Clan: Ascension
E3: Rogue (223)
Shadow9: DPS Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)

Image

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#18
Furyion wrote:Hoooo boy it's been a while since old fury did one of these, but it's about time
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Shutdown the game. Easy as one, two, three. I think its time to shutdown the game. Its been 10 yrs. and everyone enjoy the game

"Shutdown the game... everyone enjoy the game" doesn't make much sense now does it. People obviously do still care about celtic heroes, none of this is our fault.
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:so its time to move on, move to Warhammer

Most of us don't like warhammer, it isn't like CH at all.
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Celtic Heroes is a waste of money and time to update

I have personally seen thousands of chests be bought for new events, just on my world. Consider that there's almost 20 worlds, that's a good chunk of cash. These new chests only really contain a new fash set and new pet, which is only a couple of models, textures, icons, and a little bit of code FOR $10000+ EASY. It baffles me how they don't make chests because many people would kill for that kind of opportunity, but again to answer that, celtic heroes can still make alot of money if given a proper direction.
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:because there are no profit to gain but only complain.

Last month warhammer made less than $5000, celtic heroes on the other hand made $100000, which is at least 20 times more, despite being at least 9 years older... Also there's way more complaints for warhammer, trust me.

LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Theres no such thing as forever.

There is, though pulling something like that off is extremely difficult. I don't expect celtic heroes to last forever, but the fact that it lasted this long says something. The community does want it to live, whether the company does is yet to be seen.

+1000
Characters
World: Danu
Clan: Ascension
E3: Rogue (223)
Shadow9: DPS Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)

Image

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#19
furyion wrote:Last month warhammer made less than $5000, celtic heroes on the other hand made $100000, which is at least 20 times more, despite being at least 9 years older... Also there's way more complaints for warhammer, trust me.


So Celtic Heroes gain more money than Warhammer last month. Thats last month, but still theres no words from Devs on updating nor making an event in Celtic Heroes.
Celtic Heroes gain more profit, but Devs still silent.

I believe that its not the money why Devs still silent.
Its because the Celtic Heroes community is getting worst and worst every passing day.
Devs feel that Celtic Heroes community is not friendly so theres no need to talk.

I believe that Devs want a friendly community in their game, not money.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: Any updateeeeeeee

#20
E3D wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:Stop updating the game, shutdown Celtic Heroes and remove the worst community in gaming history.
Lets create a new and friendly community in Warhammer Oddysey.

I think you’re on the wrong forums, so I’ll guide you to the correct one first : https://forum.warhammerodyssey.com/

You say Warhammer: Odyssey is the #1 MMORPG but it only makes a fraction of revenue that Celtic Heroes still somehow gets (fact: check it before you continue your argument).

You complain about how “toxic” the community is because dom clan exists and control servers. Just join one? Your signature says you play on Epona so don’t see how a clan is stopping you from progressing. Comparing 2 games with different gamestyle (fact: Celtic Heroes is heavily group oriented, Runescape is not) is just dumb.

Just because Celtic Heroes didn’t work out for you, it doesn’t mean devs should “shut down the game” because one person cannot progress. All your responses so far clearly shows that you’ve got a massive boner for WH:O. Well, nobody’s asking you to reply here because you clearly don’t like Celtic Heroes. Just go play your “#1 MMORPG of 2021” and let the people here worry about the future of Celtic Heroes.



Yea ngl, not really vibing with this negativity, head over to the warhammer forums, none of us wanna hear you talking smack lmao


No way. Let him stay here.
It is so much fun to read his contributions.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Furyion and 61 guests