Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Give us something DEVS

In case my post gets deleted: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103882

They are milking the Celtic Hero player base dry.
Please stop spending money on this Celtic Heroes, keep on playing it, enjoy it but do not spend a penny on it. I just uninstalled the train wreck Alpha Warhammer: Odyssey and it dawned on me; Celtic Heroes players are bankrolling that dumpster fire. I understand loving Celtic Heroes, I used to love this game, I played it for 5 years, but if you ever want to see change to Celtic Heroes, force Virtual Studios to pay attention to you again. Just remember, without Celtic Heroes, they do not exist as a studio.

Spamming the same message over and over is only gonna serve to get these repeat posts removed. If anything happens to your posts here, it's really on your own head for spamming these other threads.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

we know VR working on another game, but we CH players been here for years and it's getting a bit boring without any new events, and the last tweet CH did was like a real while back.
we players really need some events, updates. seems like DEVS just dont care about CH anymore and ur player base.
please do something, we love the game and due the corona alot of us still stuck at home.
i agree with U 100%
and i dont like WH game
its not like CH and im CH player
so its rude to ignore players with a game
on right of another one

and its not good btw

I play both Celtic Heroes and Warhammer and i can say that Warhammer is way better. Celtic Heroes is a great game but but an old game, and Warhammer is the new and the future best MMORPG. I still play both games but i spend more time playing Warhammer. I also spend more cash in Warhammer than in Celtic Heroes.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

we know VR working on another game, but we CH players been here for years and it's getting a bit boring without any new events, and the last tweet CH did was like a real while back.
we players really need some events, updates. seems like DEVS just dont care about CH anymore and ur player base.
please do something, we love the game and due the corona alot of us still stuck at home.
i agree with U 100%
and i dont like WH game
on right of another one

and its not good btw

I play both Celtic Heroes and Warhammer and i can say that Warhammer is way better. Celtic Heroes is a great game but but an old game, and Warhammer is the new and the future best MMORPG. I still play both games but i spend more time playing Warhammer. I also spend more cash in Warhammer than in Celtic Heroes.
lol. Warhammer is mf trash, i was hyped for nothing. Looks kike garbage and plays like garbage.

lol. Warhammer is mf trash, i was hyped for nothing. Looks kike garbage and plays like garbage.

Thats your opinion, but for me Warhammer is a gem.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Warhammer might a be a gem and a game with potential (I haven't played and don't really intend to), but we are trying to fight for a game we have enjoyed for years now, thousands of players are sitting dormant because of the lack of communication between the developers and its player base, I feel as if we at least deserve some sort of explanation rather than literally being left in the dark.

Does anyone have a means of contacting developers where they would actually respond? I've tried Discord, Band, send an email through the VR website, even looked at LinkedIn but gotten nothing back. I understand CH is just a gaem but it has been part of my life for years now, I couldn't sit by and do nothing.
Last edited by E3D on Wed May 19, 2021 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

i agree with U 100%
and i dont like WH game
on right of another one

and its not good btw

Really!!! WO is not a good game! The map is bland. The durability system is a pain. Server isn’t the best. Lore is not engaging. Its a 2020 game but the graphics is meh kinda like CH. I really don’t understand what to like about this game seriously...

Really!!! WO is not a good game! The map is bland. The durability system is a pain. Server isn’t the best. Lore is not engaging. Its a 2020 game but the graphics is meh kinda like CH. I really don’t understand what to like about this game seriously...

If you dont like it, then dont play it.

But for me, Warhammer is the perfect MMORPG in 2021.
The story is amazing, if you play Warhammer in PC you will like Warhammer Oddysey.
The characters are wonderful. I like the dwarves and elves.
The graphics is superb. With max settings on bluestacks you can enjoy the views in Marienburg,
The durabilty, LOL!!! Actually completing frozen armor set in Celtic Heroes is a pain in the a** than repairing armor in Warhammer.

To the topic...
Update Warhammer but not Celtic Heroes, because a smart Devs wont update a dead game.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

If you dont like it, then dont play it.

But for me, Warhammer is the perfect MMORPG in 2021.
The story is amazing, if you play Warhammer in PC you will like Warhammer Oddysey.
The characters are wonderful. I like the dwarves and elves.
The graphics is superb. With max settings on bluestacks you can enjoy the views in Marienburg,
The durabilty, LOL!!! Actually completing frozen armor set in Celtic Heroes is a pain in the a** than repairing armor in Warhammer.

To the topic...
Update Warhammer but not Celtic Heroes, because a smart Devs wont update a dead game.
Go play that crap boring game.

Frozen armor is pretty much free on most worlds...

Repairing stuff in warhammer is the complete opposite, if you aren't smart with your spending you can easily bankrupt yourself especially if you play a glasscannon class and use high tier drops

(Celtic Heroes > Warhammer)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr