Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Portrait of My Toon

:o did u draw that with your hand, a pencil and paper?
Yes :)
Looks really good I especially like the chain mail and hair, really like that hair actually I can see the different layers. B&W is defo my favorite art style, color looks good but I like the shading in B&W pieces. What u looking at though? Lol

Re: Portrait of My Toon

:o did u draw that with your hand, a pencil and paper?
Yes :)
Looks really good I especially like the chain mail and hair, really like that hair actually I can see the different layers. B&W is defo my favorite art style, color looks good but I like the shading in B&W pieces. What u looking at though? Lol
Thank you! I had to study a lot to get it right. B&W drawings could be difficult for me in the past... was easy to get the shades of black and grey all mixed up. But after some studying I think I got it :lol:
I do really love B&W as well! Can really make close-up sketches pop in a unique way. Plus you don’t have to worry about 9 other pencils! I do like color drawings as well, though. Sometimes it can be difficult to see what you’re looking at, but there are a lot of pieces that are just stunning. I’m still working and studying to hopefully make some nice color drawings :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.