Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How VR can resuscitate this dying game quick and easy

The lack of new contents and slow update of QoL changes have made many lost interest in this game. It is dying a slow death.

One way to resuscitate interest in this game is to buff the drop rates for higher tier items for endgame bosses. Like every dhio kill should guarantee a weapon. Every bt kill should drop a helm. In this way, many more will return to the game.

Rather than let it die, buffing the higher tier endgame drops is a quick and easy way to rekindle interest in this game.
Its a short term patch to a much bigger problem, but even I have to agree its necessary (to an extent). I'd much rather see a more robust loot table (yay more types of gear equals more diverse builds!) than 1000 of the same top tier items. Maybe down the line VR will be able to balance two projects at once and properly continue the final expansions of CH, but until they can, given what we have it would be nice to see some compromises in terms of the difficulty of obtaining top tier items.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

People still care about loot?

Ofcourse i still care about loot and i still need a lot of lesser and minor vials plus grand vials, just to complate my alchemical armor set. Thats a solo armor quest thats all i care.

I dont care about the loot of that f***** warden quest, meteoric, frozen, dl, edl and dl. F**** the boss loot, just give them to bot players in Epona, they need that.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Ofcourse i still care about loot and i still need a lot of lesser and minor vials plus grand vials, just to complate my alchemical armor set. Thats a solo armor quest thats all i care.

I dont care about the loot of that f***** warden quest, meteoric, frozen, dl, edl and dl. F**** the boss loot, just give them to bot players in Epona, they need that.
Lore to the game is pretty decent (or it was before dino, still don't understand what its doing in the game) and the armor sets are fairly simple to acquire, albeit time consuming (welcome to MMO's). Main downside that's been pointed out is that there is only a single armor track, rather than multiple, leading to stagnant choices and crowds at bosses hoping to acquire the only decent gear.
Anyways you can avoid it at your own discretion, why not, its a video game for crying out loud. But as someone who has completed those quests more times than worth counting (and is currently completing them again literally as I'm typing this I'm afk autoing wood crown) they aren't worth spamming complaints over.
Bob The God

Talking about boss loot, like jewelry. That grind has gotten so boring that any other grind is more enjoyable than that. It’s been boring for years because it’s the same kill the easy boss the exact same way hundreds of times for the same drops over and over lol. No variety at all.

Lore to the game is pretty decent (or it was before dino, still don't understand what its doing in the game) and the armor sets are fairly simple to acquire, albeit time consuming (welcome to MMO's). Main downside that's been pointed out is that there is only a single armor track, rather than multiple, leading to stagnant choices and crowds at bosses hoping to acquire the only decent gear.
Anyways you can avoid it at your own discretion, why not, its a video game for crying out loud. But as someone who has completed those quests more times than worth counting (and is currently completing them again literally as I'm typing this I'm afk autoing wood crown) they aren't worth spamming complaints over.

A lvl 200+ full dg can auto afk, kill solo woodcrown, thats a no brainer. But can you solo Gron, Proteus or maybe Gelebron?

Warden, meteoric, frozen, dl, edl, dg quest, these quest are not connected to each others storyline. So why would you need to finish the first quest before you complete the next quest and then the next and so on and so forth.
If you read the story of these quest, theyre not connected to each other. So why link these quest with each other?
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

A lvl 200+ full dg can auto afk, kill solo woodcrown, thats a no brainer. But can you solo Gron, Proteus or maybe Gelebron?

Warden, meteoric, frozen, dl, edl, dg quest, these quest are not connected to each others storyline. So why would you need to finish the first quest before you complete the next quest and then the next and so on and so forth.
If you read the story of these quest, theyre not connected to each other. So why link these quest with each other?
Answer, daily double!

Uh, I’ll wager 5000 Alex.

Okay, here’s the answer:
These armor pieces are connected by a storyline in which a Celtic Hero works works with the wardens of Dal Riata vanishing Crom’s minions to be rewarded by Wardens in different stages with the latest armor modifications that they have found to be necessary to thwart the greatest evil in their regions.

What is, warden, meteoritic, frozen, dragon lord, and dulch Gul armor line?

There is legit an op storyline that connects the lir quest at lvl 1 to dg ._. It just takes someone to read through the dialogue instead of just jumping through.

Only one that’s a bit of a stretch is DG and maybe I can hear DL not being connected to frozen (although if I remember there is a throw away line and some context given, I’ll have to double check on this new toon and post the screen shots.)

But to say warden, meteoritic warden, and frozen met aren’t connected is silly .-.
Bob The God