Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Devs?

Can we get an update or any relative news on what's to come? Your Community has a lot of great ideas, I hope you've been listening/reading our posts. We want to help the game in anyway we can, we're awaiting a response of any kind. Thank you.

Re: Devs?

+100
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Seriously Devs... No reply yet? What the heck are you doing, we're still here, why are you ignoring us? Not to mention, I'm still supporting your game just dropped another hundred... All I/we are asking for is an update, (anything) just tell us what's going on... Or, simply make something up just give us anything to bite on to. Come on VR...

Dhiothu event :?:
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Guys. I'm sure you have read this or something similar. I know how hard it can be to not buy your chests or plat. I know. But coming from someone who has opened endless amounts of the last few chest Updates then you know even now how bad the odds of them changed or feels like even now. I read this and completely agree. Look below
This is from another player and it's true and it's the only way us as a whole can basically give the same respect back to the devs that they give or don't care to give us

""""*****They are milking the Celtic Hero player base dry.

Please stop spending money on this Celtic Heroes, keep on playing it, enjoy it but do not spend a penny on it. I just uninstalled the train wreck Alpha Warhammer: Odyssey and it dawned on me; Celtic Heroes players are bankrolling that dumpster fire. I understand loving Celtic Heroes, I used to love this game, I played it for 5 years, but if you ever want to see change to Celtic Heroes, force Virtual Studios to pay attention to you again. Just remember, without Celtic Heroes, they do not exist as a studio.*******

Old as time (much like myself?) point, but CH can't function without plat. Hasn't been able to since carrow update (least that was when I first regularly needed plat items). Dino is impossible to kill without lixs. BT would be a nightmare.
Boycotting and stuff like that sounds great on paper but it just doesn't work. Way I would approach it instead is put in what you want to, but don't expect much else from the game beyond what already exists. Dev's are 100% focused on WHO rn (understandably too considering it isn't their sole enterprise like CH), but that doesn't mean CH is "dead" or "unplayable," all it means is to treat the game like its finished and not consider plat purchases to be an investment in your toon for updates down the road.
That's how I'm personally playing the game anyways (and yes, I've bought my fair share of plat over the years).
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Old as time (much like myself?) point, but CH can't function without plat. Hasn't been able to since carrow update (least that was when I first regularly needed plat items). Dino is impossible to kill without lixs. BT would be a nightmare.
Boycotting and stuff like that sounds great on paper but it just doesn't work. Way I would approach it instead is put in what you want to, but don't expect much else from the game beyond what already exists. Dev's are 100% focused on WHO rn (understandably too considering it isn't their sole enterprise like CH), but that doesn't mean CH is "dead" or "unplayable," all it means is to treat the game like its finished and not consider plat purchases to be an investment in your toon for updates down the road.
That's how I'm personally playing the game anyways (and yes, I've bought my fair share of plat over the years).

Game is playable but its dead. No event for 3 months and all i see are bots and zombies every server especially Epona.
Actually a dead game is better, because scammers are also dead.

In Warhammer, theres a lot of scammers, so be careful playing that game.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.