Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardening

With the Corrupted Gardens Update nearing us every day, I and many others are wondering what's in store for players this Spring 2018. Perhaps we could see more horizontal content added in the form of... STRATEGIC GARDENING?

Tower defense minigames, hardcore pruning competitions, Plants vs. Zombies™ type dailies, Shrub™ fashion.. the list goes on..

Okay, jokes aside, just wondering when we can expect a Beta to come out? Also, if anyone can provide the app with which the Beta will be downloaded on, I forget the name of it and don't have it on my new phone. Thank you whoever can provide this info :)

Really excited for this update, and can't wait to finally see what's inside Crom's fortress! Been waiting 5 years for this moment hehe
(Facepalm) when I realized the date this was made. Got excited. Darn...

Re: Corrupted Gardening

With the Corrupted Gardens Update nearing us every day, I and many others are wondering what's in store for players this Spring 2018. Perhaps we could see more horizontal content added in the form of... STRATEGIC GARDENING?

Tower defense minigames, hardcore pruning competitions, Plants vs. Zombies™ type dailies, Shrub™ fashion.. the list goes on..

Okay, jokes aside, just wondering when we can expect a Beta to come out? Also, if anyone can provide the app with which the Beta will be downloaded on, I forget the name of it and don't have it on my new phone. Thank you whoever can provide this info :)

Really excited for this update, and can't wait to finally see what's inside Crom's fortress! Been waiting 5 years for this moment hehe
(Facepalm) when I realized the date this was made. Got excited. Darn...
Ah BT beta... Wow I was still living in an on campus dorm back then... Never did get that BT helm... or any of the other BT loot I wanted before I gave up :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at