Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: lack of responsiveness

#21
Regenleif wrote:I don't disagree with what you/others have said about VR's management of the game. I also don't find it constructive to join in on the weekly "We hate VR" thread.

I respect that OTM/VR has kept CH on the backburner with promise of future work, instead of selling it off to Gamigo for a monetization overhaul and a confirmation of its end. For me CH has always been about my community, and while my community is alive (which it very much is) I continue to actively enjoy the game. Others feel otherwise and that is totally fine. It is important to understand that OTM/VR have been disconnected from the playerbase since Wulver left, many years ago, and there is little reason to expect a sudden turn around given VR's small size and focus on Warhammer. CH has always been more about the community than the content.

Posts like this make the devs more reluctant in actually releasing an update.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Re: lack of responsiveness

#22
klv wrote:
Regenleif wrote:I don't disagree with what you/others have said about VR's management of the game. I also don't find it constructive to join in on the weekly "We hate VR" thread.

I respect that OTM/VR has kept CH on the backburner with promise of future work, instead of selling it off to Gamigo for a monetization overhaul and a confirmation of its end. For me CH has always been about my community, and while my community is alive (which it very much is) I continue to actively enjoy the game. Others feel otherwise and that is totally fine. It is important to understand that OTM/VR have been disconnected from the playerbase since Wulver left, many years ago, and there is little reason to expect a sudden turn around given VR's small size and focus on Warhammer. CH has always been more about the community than the content.

Posts like this make the devs more reluctant in actually releasing an update.



A smart Devs wont update a dead game.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: lack of responsiveness

#23
We were waiting an update last summer.
It was then split into 2 and the 2nd part still not delivered.

Who on the other hand has not got an update for some months now and people are losing an interest in the game?

Personally I want to buy plat but I don't think it is wise to do so when the game is ignored.

Is it about time to admit that the policy of putting Who 1st is not working?
Can we have a dedicated resource for CH with a specific plan on what will be done and when?

Re: lack of responsiveness

#24
Regenleif wrote:I don't disagree with what you/others have said about VR's management of the game. I also don't find it constructive to join in on the weekly "We hate VR" thread.

I respect that OTM/VR has kept CH on the backburner with promise of future work, instead of selling it off to Gamigo for a monetization overhaul and a confirmation of its end. For me CH has always been about my community, and while my community is alive (which it very much is) I continue to actively enjoy the game. Others feel otherwise and that is totally fine. It is important to understand that OTM/VR have been disconnected from the playerbase since Wulver left, many years ago, and there is little reason to expect a sudden turn around given VR's small size and focus on Warhammer. CH has always been more about the community than the content.


apologies for my prior words, i misunderstood you. it’s just a sensitive subject as ive played for so long and grown attached to the game. i was 13 when i started, and it’s been on and off, but 10 years is nearly half my life, so hopefully you can understand my frustration. you’re right about the Wulver situation. i really just want them to let us know what is going on. are we playing a dead game, or is their a future for CH? the potential is still there, it’s moreso just hibernating right now because of this specifically. it’s just going to make CH less profitable the longer they go without addressing the concerns as more and more people quit each day because of this. i cannot fathom why they have not addressed this. it makes it hard for me personally to remain hopeful for the future of CH, and many others.
kings pride
clan - isolation
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: lack of responsiveness

#25
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:
klv wrote:
Regenleif wrote:I don't disagree with what you/others have said about VR's management of the game. I also don't find it constructive to join in on the weekly "We hate VR" thread.

I respect that OTM/VR has kept CH on the backburner with promise of future work, instead of selling it off to Gamigo for a monetization overhaul and a confirmation of its end. For me CH has always been about my community, and while my community is alive (which it very much is) I continue to actively enjoy the game. Others feel otherwise and that is totally fine. It is important to understand that OTM/VR have been disconnected from the playerbase since Wulver left, many years ago, and there is little reason to expect a sudden turn around given VR's small size and focus on Warhammer. CH has always been more about the community than the content.

Posts like this make the devs more reluctant in actually releasing an update.



A smart Devs wont update a dead game.


the game is not dead, not yet anyhow. still fairly profitable using typical ratio of users and downloads to estimate profit. it also appears to be fairly more profitable than WH:O, but that’s just speculation as the real numbers aren’t given. they could easily reawaken their cash cow if they’d address it in my opinion. if it dies, it will be by their own hands.
kings pride
clan - isolation
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: lack of responsiveness

#26
tayilern wrote:
LazyBoyGoodBoy wrote:
klv wrote:Posts like this make the devs more reluctant in actually releasing an update.



A smart Devs wont update a dead game.


the game is not dead, not yet anyhow. still fairly profitable using typical ratio of users and downloads to estimate profit. it also appears to be fairly more profitable than WH:O, but that’s just speculation as the real numbers aren’t given. they could easily reawaken their cash cow if they’d address it in my opinion. if it dies, it will be by their own hands.



When was the last event?
A game with no events for 2 months is a dead game.
Game is dead, just accept it, its the reality.
Even server Epona is dead, all i see are bots and zombies.

Im just playing and enjoying my last days in Dal Riata.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: lack of responsiveness

#28
joshuaedwardk wrote:In case my post gets deleted: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103882

They are milking the Celtic Hero player base dry.

Please stop spending money on this Celtic Heroes, keep on playing it, enjoy it but do not spend a penny on it. I just uninstalled the train wreck Alpha Warhammer: Odyssey and it dawned on me; Celtic Heroes players are bankrolling that dumpster fire. I understand loving Celtic Heroes, I used to love this game, I played it for 5 years, but if you ever want to see change to Celtic Heroes, force Virtual Studios to pay attention to you again. Just remember, without Celtic Heroes, they do not exist as a studio.



Dont be a desperate player, its just a game.
Whatever you do, whatever you say, you cant revive a dead game.
You cant force Devs to update a dead game. Dont force people what to do.
Just accept the reality, move on, and enjoy your last days in Dal Riata.

I play both Celtic Heroes and Warhammer and i believe that warhammer is the next big thing. Just focus everything on Warhammer, because that game will be the best MMORPG in the future.
Celtic Heroes is a great game in the past and its dead but Warhammer is the best game in the future.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Re: lack of responsiveness

#30
wesley123 wrote:"... ...
Just accept the reality, move on,

... ...
Just focus everything on Warhammer

… …"


Thats exactly what VR want, and thats why CH turned out to be like this now.[/quote]

Okay, they can do that, but I want to hear from their mouths that they gave up on ch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests