Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

lack of responsiveness

as one who has been around since 2011, i must say, it is surely frustrating the way the player base has been treated since OTM was ousted. this isn’t a post necessarily to bash VR cause they’re likely following orders from above, but moreso hopefully a constructive criticism post for players to voice concern. to me, the lack of updates on the direction of CH is pretty disrespectful, as so many of us do not know if it is worth playing any longer, because we have no idea if the plug is going to be pulled, or it’s just a slow phase. im confident that VR is full aware of this, as plat sales likely have dipped, as well as in game activity. why are you ignoring that VR? what is going on? are we playing an abandoned game? why can you not address such a big concern that’s pretty rampant among the community. that’s very suspicious in my opinion, and doesn’t give me much hope for a positive outlook for the future of CH.

the players that have spent so much time, and resources, (many even their own hard earned cash) deserve answers. it is asinine that we have not been given anything really on the matter unless they’re dodging the hard questions and want to maximize profits until the last moment when they pull the plug. we created a great opportunity for the owners of this game by telling our friends to join, and creating a community of players that was very beneficial for the pockets, because let’s be honest, they didn’t really put any effort into advertising for CH, so most of us heard of the game from word of mouth, or during its peak when it was being given mmo awards. like i said, this isn’t to bash VR, but it’s starting to get difficult to not want to, because unless they’re blind, they are full aware that the CH community is very worried and they have refused to give us clear answers. we deserve more from the devs, yet we are not provided much beyond empty promises and vague words. do the right thing and give a legitimate full breakdown and truthful update on the future of Celtic Heroes, because without the players, Richard never would have gotten the bag, VR would be doing smaller projects much less financially rewarding more than likely, and CH never would have been nominated for any awards. you gave us the game, but you were rewarded tenfold for the effort that was put in given the numbers, and general equation for return on in app purchases based off activity. there is virtually no effort being made towards CH, so quit beating around the bush, be honest, and tell us what’s going on. we deserve far better than the silent treatment. do the right thing Richard, and you too VR. a game I have played for 10 years now is dying because of the refusal to address widespread concern. that’s off putting, because if you want something to flourish, you water it, and we’ve been given nothing. i cannot speak for everyone, but personally i feel the lack of communication is extremely disrespectful towards those who got this game to where it is today. without the community, CH would be nothing.

if this post accomplishes anything, i hope we can get an honest breakdown of the future and what we should expect. we shouldn’t have to worry about grinding for things on a game that we don’t know will be here tomorrow. that is completely asinine, almost like you’re begging us all to quit at this point.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: lack of responsiveness

I guess GOD is tired of always complaining but never spending. :?

Dont blame GOD if the World is dying.

Buying raper ring 1m...
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

as one who has been around since 2011...

...if this post accomplishes anything, i hope we can get an honest breakdown of the future and what we should expect. we shouldn’t have to worry about grinding for things on a game that we don’t know will be here tomorrow. that is completely asinine, almost like you’re begging us all to quit at this point.
I couldn't agree more, its disgusting how little communication is had between the players and the CH team, I'm willing to try anything at this point to get some answers.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

They are simply assholes, greedy for money from now on, they will take the other side of the coin, and very hard in their f**king mouths I hope
please keep it civil. id rather not see my post locked due to such words. be formal and professional, and keep it that way because if we follow their rules on forum posts, this post will remain in clear sight for all to see unless they choose to delete it, even as it stands in the guidelines of rules. please do not speak so aggressive with criticism but present your criticism in a professional manner. if we follow their rules and this post is deleted, we know where this stands. we need people to voice concern while remaining level headed brother. hostility will bring no results. i want to see this play out, because i want CH to last, because it can easily, if the devs allow it.

let's force their hand on a realistic update. id rather not see my friends spend on a game that they have no realistic plans for the future on, so i seek answers for us all. im confident they have seen my words, it would be shameful to see inaction on their end. in my opinion, if this post isn't addressed, or this specific concern, they are officially allowing this game to die, with no priority to fix a totally salvageable and amazing game. if this is not addressed, personally im going to see it that they are going to cash out with empty promises. it would take about 20 minutes to address this, if they cannot, or refuse so, then that speaks their stance. i know they see my words. if they keep silent then they have abandoned us, that's how i see it basing off their actions and words.

it's very disheartening that this hasn't been addressed directly yet, i fear they're in attempt to maximize profit before they pull the plug, and thats why they're being so vague and making so many empty profits. i thought they were going to enter this year refreshed with new ideas for the future of CH, according to their own words anyways, and it's nearly June and nothing has came to fruition.
kings pride
mabon - my main server

Lets brainstorm the reasons why vr stops updating CH but devotes on WHO
Well. They tried cloning Celtic with Heroes Age -Failed
They talked of adding pay2win features into ch players said no
They then tapped the licence from Games Workshop to develop WH:O
Looks like they want a game that actually has their name on it and not a "hand me down" that was plopped in their laps
Just my opinion of what it appears as*

As a business company in nowadays society, isnt it that profits matter? If a company gives up a profits making products, but turns to making a new product. What does it mean to you? The only answer i can think of is that the product makes no profit or at least they dont get the profits they expected.

As a business company in nowadays society, isnt it that profits matter? If a company gives up a profits making products, but turns to making a new product. What does it mean to you? The only answer i can think of is that the product makes no profit or at least they dont get the profits they expected.
by metrics of general ratio of downloads to in app purchases, CH is estimated last i checked about a month ago, 2-2.5x more profitable. that's speculation as nobody has actual numbers, but that is the general trajectory for any app in general. they are a tiny dev company, with much smaller costs than most games you have came across. they're going to shoot themselves in the foot by making a blind leap of faith into a game that's going to fail. watch it happen, calling it now. id suggest you reread my original post as this was stated there. ch also has a "sleeping giant" collective of inactive players ready to spend, and play, if they'd take two moments to put any effort into this game, but they're same as me, why spend and contribute to a dead game?. VR clearly wants to run CH into the ground because it will never be their product. i just hope the coding is released so we can at minimum play offline solo when they decide to do what they have obviously been planning since day one.

it's may, where is their refreshing and renewed energy they claimed for the future of Celtic Heroes? all i see is half wit effort towards a game that is totally flopping.

im saddened this post has not been answered. it is clear their stance. they will see it die, it was a good run guys, but we can only do so much. this'll probably be locked but it's already been spread thru the community via other measures, but i strongly advise against anyone spending any money at all until this is addressed beyond a bs vague statement that holds no merit. they have continued to lie time and time again. 5 months, nothing, so much for being refreshed and renewed for the future of Celtic Heroes.

i don't think any of us realized how much we lost when OTM was ousted in a very hostile manner. Richard has been super questionable and controversial for as long as i remember. he just no longer holds courage to speak as he's the head of this operation. Richard could save this, but he's too bullheaded to put any effort into a community that saw him wealthy. Richard, you'd have nothing without us, you got lucky, nothing you did warrants the return you saw. you threw OTM under the bus, and ousted them like they were nothing, when they created this game, that made you, you just had a small investment and got lucky that you happened to cross paths with such a great dev team. you fired the creators of our game, had no courage to speak up on why, and now you're killing our game, and again, you're too incompetent and scared to confront the issue at hand. i hope your flopped game serves you nothing but detriment and regret of what you once had and voluntarily gave up.
kings pride
mabon - my main server