Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Just a simple drawing

Angmar Reid wrote:I drew my main a while ago and I just thought it'd be fun to post it. Its nothing terribly complicated, just a simple drawing.

Ill draw something better soon :D

Omg that horse looks so good. I enjoy drawing too and I know horses are quite hard to draw but your really good at it. Well done

Romeo wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:I drew my main a while ago and I just thought it'd be fun to post it. Its nothing terribly complicated, just a simple drawing.

Omg that horse looks so good. I enjoy drawing too and I know horses are quite hard to draw but your really good at it. Well done

Thanks! This horse was kind of difficult because I usually go for a more realistic style if drawing. Took me a long time to get this far lol

Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

If you want to make great drawings, but you are not an artist, maybe you can try drawing by numbers. Painting by numbers is an art form prevalent among the arts community. Painting by numbers was only for those that sit at home all day and don’t have access to a paintbrush. However, it hasn’t always been so. There have been individuals who have been painting by numbers for decades and still do not consider themselves painting masterpieces. You may choose some drawings from https://paintingbynumbersshop.com/produ ... by-numbers.
Last edited by Heatherwal on Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angmar Reid wrote:
Romeo wrote:

Thanks! This horse was kind of difficult because I usually go for a more realistic style if drawing. Took me a long time to get this far lol

Great artwork indeed, thank you for sharing...