Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sunlit white and Black.

There is, in my server (Epona) I've only seen 1 person with black but I've seen people in other servers run around with whites. Also remember seeing some vids of someone who had a white set. They are quite rare and takes a lot of money to farm for them
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is, in my server (Epona) I've only seen 1 person with black but I've seen people in other servers run around with whites. Also remember seeing some vids of someone who had a white set. They are quite rare and takes a lot of money to farm for them
Oh really!?? I asked in my server and they said they removed white and black sunlit. Is this true?

Well I haven't heard anything about that. Maybe it was deleted from being bought in vender shop? I know I have definitely seen the guy with black set running around some time in the last month. I wouldn't go for it unless you are 100% you can get from shop
Toons:

Well I haven't heard anything about that. Maybe it was deleted from being bought in vender shop? I know I have definitely seen the guy with black set running around some time in the last month. I wouldn't go for it unless you are 100% you can get from shop

Take a look at this tho: viewtopic.php?t=94747
Toons:

White and black sunlit only dropped from the chests. The other colors were in the event shop.

When that event ended, The shop stuck around, while the chests did not. Therefore, black and white sunlit were/are no longer available.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'm almost certain they only came from the chests, I was fortunate enough to get 1 of each set back in the day, still my favourite set to date.
If they can be farmed from the shop good luck.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)