Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update or servers merge

Probably never bro, the developers this game was turned over to don't give a unfathomable about us. They are too focused on their new game Warhammer Odyssey
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A pity the Warhammer game is crap compared to the current games though.

CH came out in a good time, and many players have fond memories of it.
Instead of seeing the potential in that, they went and made a 2011 game in 2021.

/clap
Integrity is telling yourself the truth.

Indeed, truly is sad. If they put the effort they put into warhammer on celtic they would have so much more bank. I mean our community even without the attention and support from devs is still willing to pay and get in game currency. Imagine if they actually gave us some attention. I played this new game for a solid 20 in game hours and it was bland after a while. I'm not gonna say it was repetitive because celtic is too, its a grindy game, but at least you can do a lot more things on here and the community seems to be a lot better. Stay strong fam, hopefully we get some support from devs or get traded to another team that will actually care for the game.
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Contrary to what a lot of CH players seem to think, it's not all about the money. Yes, VR could make more money if they continued developing content for CH.

However, they obviously don't want to. They are really passionate about their warhammer franchise, and therefore have chosen to make that their primary focus - at least for now.

It's still possible that once Warhammer: Odyssey finally releases, VR will be able to split their development focus more evenly between the games. We don't really know for sure. The past 2 years don't really reflect that accurately on VR's plans moving forward. Yes, they have essentially abandoned CH over the past 2 years, but that's because they've been massively behind schedule on Odyssey. Once they catch up on it and it's fully released (still in early access/soft launch right now), who knows.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I sincerely hope that Celtic Heroes continues to live, as many have found good friends there and made the game part of their lives.

Eragon123, do you as a guide have personal contact with persons of the team, like Difinitus?

It would be great if they could give us a rough schedule what is planned in the future. And one post per week from the developer team would be very much appreciated and should not take to much time.
Cery - lvl 225 rogue - Crom

Contrary to what a lot of CH players seem to think, it's not all about the money. Yes, VR could make more money if they continued developing content for CH.

However, they obviously don't want to. They are really passionate about their warhammer franchise, and therefore have chosen to make that their primary focus - at least for now.

It's still possible that once Warhammer: Odyssey finally releases, VR will be able to split their development focus more evenly between the games. We don't really know for sure. The past 2 years don't really reflect that accurately on VR's plans moving forward. Yes, they have essentially abandoned CH over the past 2 years, but that's because they've been massively behind schedule on Odyssey. Once they catch up on it and it's fully released (still in early access/soft launch right now), who knows.
Possible- don't know - who knows.

There is no point in giving false hopes.
They won't do anything about CH. Who is not good so they will need all their resources to improve it.