Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wishlist for Celtic Heroes

1. Bug fixes
2. Devs consistent communication and respect for player base.
3. Bug fixes
4. Bug fixes
Yes! This would be an amazing starting point! I hope they give us any kind of news or communication so we at least know what to expect going forward.
I prefer to see the devs work on the things already implamented that need fixing as well. Maybe some balancing as well to make all items more usefull as opposed to having some gear that is almost worthless due to bad design.

1. Bug fixes
2. Devs consistent communication and respect for player base.
3. Bug fixes
4. Bug fixes
Yes! This would be an amazing starting point! I hope they give us any kind of news or communication so we at least know what to expect going forward.
I prefer to see the devs work on the things already implamented that need fixing as well. Maybe some balancing as well to make all items more usefull as opposed to having some gear that is almost worthless due to bad design.
Now I just wish the devs would give us any type of communication to let us know that they still have plans for this game, so if they do then we can at least be at ease knowing they are working on something.

Thank you very much for your precious ideas!

I will try to categorize some of them into what seems to be easy to manage and into what seems to be more demanding.

Maybe easy for Virtual Realms:

- a higher level cap, for example 250
- higher mobs, for example ranking from 220- 250, in the already existing areas.
- higher fish, for example up to 210
- an additional higher level gladiator in the castle, maybe 210 or 220
- bringing back the events that existed until 2016 (Ostara, Beltane ...)
- better communication here in the forums, maybe at least once a week; especially about bug fixes and plans for the future.

Dear admins/developers, it would be great, if you can give us an answer, whether you can realize some of these easy things in the immediate future.

More demanding:

- a new area
- a cooking pet
- cooking rings and bracelets
- functional cooking and/or fishing clothes
- instanced bosses (you enter a room and the boss is there)
- bosses over all servers (like in Arena or Tavern), so that the heroes of all servers can unite
- ability to transfer characters between servers, at the cost of cash/platinum (with a cool-down to prevent excessive AH vendor hopping or aggressive end-game boss killing server/server)...
- a permanent stat booster achieve system like Killing 5000 4* mobs increases 100 attack permanently or landing 1000 critical auto-attack increases critical hit chance permanently
- Adding more bosses that drop more DL, EDL drops so that we dont always crowd the same 2 bosses in carrow and all of the same EDL bosses.
Cery - lvl 225 rogue - Crom

Now I just wish the devs would give us any type of communication to let us know that they still have plans for this game, so if they do then we can at least be at ease knowing they are working on something.
Something like this?

Something like this?

Yes, that would be enough for me!