Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Epona Server Issues

For the last 1-2 weeks, and even longer for people who have been playing while I was semi inactive, every time there’s a raid boss, we experience the worst server lag possible. The server basically stops working and even as I’m typing this prot base started lagging at around 80% hp, it froze at that point for long enough that prot raged and was stuck at 80% hp until the lag disappeared (about 15 mins later?). It’s unplayable with no exaggeration, you can’t cast skills, nothing can be used/equipped, no damage registers, players don’t move, chats have like 1 minute delays for sending messages. This has happened at bloodthorn gele and prot several times lately. Can VR do something about this? It’s a joke at this point and it’s absolutely nothing to do with any individuals device, the servers are wack.

Also, has any other server experienced this lately, and if so how often?
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Re: Epona Server Issues

Please can OTM respond to or address with the major server lag issues. Sick of wasting time and lixes on bosses due to this lag. The game is unplayable when the lagggggggggggg occurs.

Don’t forget about us.
Cheers
Squidy

World - Lugh

Squidyfinn lvl 191+ Mage
SpaceCabbage 'aka Peenus' lvl 221+ Warrior

To my enemies, sniff my farts!

Hello Heroes,

We've had to divert some of our Celtic Heroes server budget to our new game, Warhammer Odyssey, part of the Warhammer™ franchise. Which starting from the 22nd of February you can download for free on iOS and android across all regions! We hope to begin working on Celtic Heroes again very soon, with a new exclusive pet available in chests coming to you in 2025! Please keep buying platinum. Please.

We thank you for you're continued patience.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Hello Heroes,

We've had to divert some of our Celtic Heroes server budget to our new game, Warhammer Odyssey, part of the Warhammer™ franchise. Which starting from the 22nd of February you can download for free on iOS and android across all regions! We hope to begin working on Celtic Heroes again very soon, with a new exclusive pet available in chests coming to you in 2025! Please keep buying platinum. Please.

For a second I thought you were an admin :( it’s clear they don’t care about this game please sell it
we aren’t ready ..

Hello Heroes,

For a second I thought you were an admin :( it’s clear they don’t care about this game please sell it
What’s clear to me is that a live, playable game has lower priority than a brand new game (<2 weeks of global access) with a ton of gameplay bugs.

Also, selling game rights isn’t as simple as listing it on devebay and waiting a week for a highest bidder...so unfortunately the possibility of some fully built game company (that has no curent projects) and that has the capital to buy the rights/development for a game that brings in $50k+/month (with pretty much no current maintenance effort) is extremely small lol.

Best we can do is hope that once WH:O has been out for a few months, and the initial gameplay balances and bug fixes are done, VR will be able to balance out development between the two games.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The lack of communication between this gaming studio and the player base at this point is just ridiculous. How do we get in contact with the old developers and tell them this game has been abandoned and that they can sneak back in and reclaim it. LONG LIVE OTM!!! :P
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

The lack of communication between this gaming studio and the player base at this point is just ridiculous. How do we get in contact with the old developers and tell them this game has been abandoned and that they can sneak back in and reclaim it. LONG LIVE OTM!!! :P
The same people who ran the OTM studio still run are in charge of the VR studio....so unless you want to get in contact with the various designers/developers who worked on the game under OTM, there isn't really any point lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!