Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Conflict PW

Hi I’m a fairly old player and left the game about 2 years ago for personal reasons. I tried coming back into the game and found myself upon this screen: “Account Conflict PW, Account name is conflicted, change required”. This upsets me a lot because I had a level 200 ranger with a lot of valuables and I really don’t wanna loose that. My username is [edited] and I had a level 200 ranger named “TheListener” on the world Sulis. If I could get some help I’d very much apreciate it.
Last edited by TheListener on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toons:
Friendly Guy - 225 - Warrior - Epona
Friendlys Druid - 185 - Druid - Epona
FriendlysRanger - 165 Ranger - Epona
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Account Conflict PW

Hi I’m a fairly old player and left the game about 2 years ago for personal reasons. I tried coming back into the game and found myself upon this screen: “Account Conflict PW, Account name is conflicted, change required”. This upsets me a lot because I had a level 200 ranger with a lot of valuables and I really don’t wanna loose that. My username is **** and I had a level 200 ranger named “TheListener” on the world Sulis. If I could get some help I’d very much apreciate it.
first off I would edit your post and remove the picture and your user name, you don't want that info public.

The conflicted accounts happened when OTM merged the android and IOS games. When this happened some players on the android side had the same usernames as some on the IOS side, so the accounts were "conflicted" and one of the two players needed to change their username, whoever tried to log in first. For a while after the merger the game auto let you do it in game, but that feature was removed after a few months (can't remember the reason why, just that it happened).
I would send an email to them support@onethumbmobile.com, let them know your username and they can guide you through what to do next.

similar topic that may help as well :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So its been a week since i tried emailing Support@onethumbmobile.com about my problem and i have gotten no reply
They are usually a few days behind in support tickets, and due to the Christmas holiday they are likely even farther behind than usual. My advice is give it a few more days
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Im having this same issue... my toons name is mickjilly 194 druid on crom last i checked helpppppp
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

It worked for me. Just mail otm explaining the problem and tell them your username, the toons in your acc and the level. The server also, they’ll respond in a couple days
Toons:

Hey the listener how long did it take to get an email back as it has been a week for me as well and no reply, give me hope lol

My my this is an old post, sorry for the delay haha it took no more than 2 weeks. I recently had an issue with mixing two of my lvl 5 mounts at lvl 180 without realising that lvl 6 mounts require you to be lvl 200. They got back to me in 3 days this time around
Toons: