Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Allow more than one device to use an account

Here's the thing, I have two endgame toons on one account and it is so annoying that you cannot use the same account on more than one device.
It is not only the case for me but for many of the people I play with. All that time and effort to build toons just to be able to use only one of them at a time.

Allow a maximum of three devices to be able to use a single account, or atleast 2. It'd just make the game way less frustrating to play when you know you have two or more toons that are endgame but can only use one.
BlueDaBeast - Lvl 222 Rogue
Adii - Lvl 221 Ranger
Frostborn - Lvl 220 Mage
Parashu - Lvl 220 Warrior
Rith - Lvl 216 Druid
Morrigan :)

Re: Allow more than one device to use an account

Here's the thing, I have two endgame toons on one account and it is so annoying that you cannot use the same account on more than one device.
It is not only the case for me but for many of the people I play with. All that time and effort to build toons just to be able to use only one of them at a time.

Allow a maximum of three devices to be able to use a single account, or atleast 2. It'd just make the game way less frustrating to play when you know you have two or more toons that are endgame but can only use one.
I don’t know any game or even social media that allows you to be logged in and active from two different devices at the same time.. when you create a character you clearly know that you can’t double log the account from 2 different devices. To me it’s seems like human error and it’s something people learned over years. Personally, I have about 10-15 characters 150+ on same server that are on all different logins and I do agree that it’s annoying trying to remember every username and password and sometimes I even forget the information and have to contact support and it does get annoying when they say that I need to prove the platinum purchases from that account when I don’t even know when I made them lol.

while I do understand it’s annoying but it is something you gonna have to deal with as this has been brought up years and years ago and nothing was changed.. this would require a lot of code and rewriting previous code and such and I just don’t see that happening. they would have to rebuild their whole log in system or hire someone who would sit there and transfer characters from an account to a new account which would take forever.

Re: Allow more than one device to use an account

I don’t know any game or even social media that allows you to be logged in and active from two different devices at the same time.. when you create a character you clearly know that you can’t double log the account from 2 different devices. To me it’s seems like human error and it’s something people learned over years. Personally, I have about 10-15 characters 150+ on same server that are on all different logins and I do agree that it’s annoying trying to remember every username and password and sometimes I even forget the information and have to contact support and it does get annoying when they say that I need to prove the platinum purchases from that account when I don’t even know when I made them lol.

while I do understand it’s annoying but it is something you gonna have to deal with as this has been brought up years and years ago and nothing was changed.. this would require a lot of code and rewriting previous code and such and I just don’t see that happening. they would have to rebuild their whole log in system or hire someone who would sit there and transfer characters from an account to a new account which would take forever.
I am no programmer or a person who knows to code, but I am thinking of how you can stream any OTT platform on multiple devices and they have a limit of 5 devices that can be used at the same time and if this concept could be applied to the game as well. But I do understand all the technical difficulties that are there to make this transition happen. And I have logged into the same account on two different devices when it comes to social media.
BlueDaBeast - Lvl 222 Rogue
Adii - Lvl 221 Ranger
Frostborn - Lvl 220 Mage
Parashu - Lvl 220 Warrior
Rith - Lvl 216 Druid
Morrigan :)