Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch event opest

+1. Also hope that VR has improved upon the previous event in terms of stability ._. Wasn’t pleasant to lag out and disconnect every other minute.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Re: Update

Now this is something i can agree big times!! The gap in gear from level 1-180 is crazy. It’s like there is no good or useful gear for a lot of classes which is very much needed to progress to the end game and attend this type of events.

In my opinion the best event till this day is the Garanak (190 level) Galar (40 level) Comrak (140 level) event that happened in the very early days. It wasn’t much but it involved pretty much every level of the game and it pushed some people to level up faster so they could attend those bosses!! Plus the camping time was amazing for the social part of the game. In the future I definitely wanna see some mid game and early game bosses added with loot that’s useful for leveling and such.

Re: Global arena raid

What about the lag in global arena, last time i went in it couldn't even hold 10 players.
    THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Re: Witch event opest

But that was the fun part, having to work together to kill the witch, then free for all on the obselisks. Crazy how the people asking to remove it, spend many hours in arena lol
    It's not really working together, mages and druids using aoe skills just make everything difficult, imagine three mages casting ice blast at the same time. It's just gonna waste alot of time.
    THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED