Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ok seriously where is the update

The game could use some adjustments.
In my sever all bosses are brought down as soon as it spawns by dominant clans (1 or 2) and the drops are not available in auction probably getting dust in these clan banks. This makes life difficult for rest of the players in server. My frd from 2012 still doesn't have edl. VR could increase spawn rate or make these armour quest bosses spawn same time so everyone has a chance. I don't know...just saying this game lacks some sort of balance. But not gonna stop me from playing it though he he..
Wow 2012? That is sad.. OTM decreased spawn times of all DL bosses a while back I am pretty sure edl bosses got the same change. More spawns won't help top clan will just win, start a revolution if you're shut out xD

In my sever all bosses are brought down as soon as it spawns by dominant clans (1 or 2) and the drops are not available in auction probably getting dust in these clan banks. This makes life difficult for rest of the players in server. My frd from 2012 still doesn't have edl. VR could increase spawn rate or make these armour quest bosses spawn same time so everyone has a chance. I don't know...just saying this game lacks some sort of balance. But not gonna stop me from playing it though he he..

The solution here is to remove the requirements. Before you can complete edl, you must first complete dl, frozen, meteoric and warden. If VR remove the requirements, clans cant dominate and players just focus on leveling and enjoying the game. If you can skip warden, meteoric, frozen, you can skip dl and just lvl all the way to 200+. And when you reach 200+ theres nothing to do but go boss raid the end game boss. But because of the requirements, players cant focus on leveling because they need to go boss raid from warden to frozen, edl, etc. Lvl 200+ DOM players with DG set still farm meteoric boss ( i got trauma on this :( ).

Other reason why clan dominates is to prevent free player to get the best gear easily. You have to pay a lot to get the best gear. Even in Epona which is a free server (epona is the biggest DOM server) you cant get the best gear if you dont spend cash. Because you are rolling for gears if you go boss raid, devs (GOD in the game) have the control of your luck. Devs know if you spend cash or not and give you bad luck or good luck on rolling.

Im a player way back 2015, spend the my whole life playing celtic heroes and boss raiding, level my toon to 200+. But my complete set is only meteoric and never finish the frozen armor quest and never experience edl. Because i never spend a dime.
I try Epona server, but I always have a bad luck at rolling ( thanks to the Devs/ GOD).
I quit the game 2019, but because i love celtic heroes i came back and play just for nostalgia.

IM NOT HERE TO GET THE BEST GEAR,
I JUST CAME BACK TO PLAY AND ENJOY. :D

The solution here is to remove the requirements. Before you can complete edl, you must first complete dl, frozen, meteoric and warden. If VR remove the requirements, clans cant dominate and players just focus on leveling and enjoying the game. If you can skip warden, meteoric, frozen, you can skip dl and just lvl all the way to 200+. And when you reach 200+ theres nothing to do but go boss raid the end game boss. But because of the requirements, players cant focus on leveling because they need to go boss raid from warden to frozen, edl, etc. Lvl 200+ DOM players with DG set still farm meteoric boss ( i got trauma on this :( ).

Other reason why clan dominates is to prevent free player to get the best gear easily. You have to pay a lot to get the best gear. Even in Epona which is a free server (epona is the biggest DOM server) you cant get the best gear if you dont spend cash. Because you are rolling for gears if you go boss raid, devs (GOD in the game) have the control of your luck. Devs know if you spend cash or not and give you bad luck or good luck on rolling.

Im a player way back 2015, spend the my whole life playing celtic heroes and boss raiding, level my toon to 200+. But my complete set is only meteoric and never finish the frozen armor quest and never experience edl. Because i never spend a dime.
I try Epona server, but I always have a bad luck at rolling ( thanks to the Devs/ GOD).
I quit the game 2019, but because i love celtic heroes i came back and play just for nostalgia.

IM NOT HERE TO GET THE BEST GEAR,
I JUST CAME BACK TO PLAY AND ENJOY. :D
A penny for every time I've heard this, especially from 1 person that i know... Id be a millionaire
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Dead game. The grave was dug ever since WHO became a thing.

No updates in a year, some bs "state of play" update back in June to tide us over and keep people spending money on a game that's gonna get thrown in the dumpster as soon as WHO drops.
Admins and Mods will delete comments and posts saying anything negative about CH, or even pointing out the neglect that everyone can see.

The people at the top happily take people's money through microtransactions but not using that money to benefit this game. Wonder where it all goes. Probably to WHO. So sad to see my favorite MMO get slowly choked to death in this way.
Would you kindly?

Dead game. The grave was dug ever since WHO became a thing.

No updates in a year, some bs "state of play" update back in June to tide us over and keep people spending money on a game that's gonna get thrown in the dumpster as soon as WHO drops.
Admins and Mods will delete comments and posts saying anything negative about CH, or even pointing out the neglect that everyone can see.

The people at the top happily take people's money through microtransactions but not using that money to benefit this game. Wonder where it all goes. Probably to WHO. So sad to see my favorite MMO get slowly choked to death in this way.
Nah they won’t delete the comments because they don’t even read the comments anymore that’s how dead this game is. Atleast before they were keeping up with the forums and like good little comrades were deleting anything negative that undermined their authoritiiiii! Before the covaids hoax (Plot by the Central banking Jews to destroy jobs, Liberty, and the economy on a global scale) they atleast made an attempt to salvage this dead game by deleting any negative comments but now they dgaf.. No July update, 2019 Christmas chests, No response from devs on forums, all “events” now are just killing the same bosses we’ve already killed thousands of times. It was fun sell your accounts while you can..