Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Halloween Update

Please can we atleast get a Halloween update, some sort of change to the game atleast? My birthday is on the 25th of October and I'd love to see some sort of change to the game for Halloween as we still havnt had the update we were supposed to have. Even a sky change or a different chest that would be better than nothing. I do love this game but at the same time I feel like it's being milked too much instead of giving us good content that all of us can enjoy instead of older players with 220+ characters, a new player won't be able to take part in a new boss or something, give us a good event mask that actually looks good or something. Thank you.

Re: Halloween Update

Banshee event boss with 5 adds that circle her.
Adds appear all at the same time for a total of 20 seconds but disappear after healing if they aren't killed in time.

Ghost masks for that quest where u collect all the items and turn them in
Dryad mount we can sit on its branches give it a spooky look like spider webs in its branches and red eyes put it in chests not premium mount token shop.
Fashion charms for chests do the event boss and her adds in different colors and effects
For the event bosses drops she could drop bracelets that do certain things I guess? Idk not much is really better than bloodthorn that I could think of, perhaps bracelets that add 5% more health and/or armour with some pretty looking stats I'd like this choice because it'd be great for PvP. Or they can give skills to the player that reduce poison resist or remove a considerable amount of defence and/or attack. Also throw in those spectral lux event Samhain bracelets that have a chance to block all physical or elemental damage, there's 2 different ones add both to drop table. Either we use them or we can sell them to the shop for gold, (again with the farmable dungeon bosses, this would be a cool start to see)

My sister is a former teacher in Bangkok, so i ask her about Thai culture. She told me that Thai people dont celebrate halloween, so my guess is we wont see halloween event.
Last edited by lazy boy on Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

My sister is a former teacher in Bangkok, so i ask her about Thai culture. She told me that Thai people dont celebrate halloween, so my guess is we wont see halloween event.
That is so lame

Just a guess, but i really dont care if they make an event or update the game.
I just play, enjoy the game and spend cash :lol:

Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

Banshee event boss with 5 adds that circle her.
Adds appear all at the same time for a total of 20 seconds but disappear after healing if they aren't killed in time.

Ghost masks for that quest where u collect all the items and turn them in
Dryad mount we can sit on its branches give it a spooky look like spider webs in its branches and red eyes put it in chests not premium mount token shop.
Fashion charms for chests do the event boss and her adds in different colors and effects
For the event bosses drops she could drop bracelets that do certain things I guess? Idk not much is really better than bloodthorn that I could think of, perhaps bracelets that add 5% more health and/or armour with some pretty looking stats I'd like this choice because it'd be great for PvP. Or they can give skills to the player that reduce poison resist or remove a considerable amount of defence and/or attack. Also throw in those spectral lux event Samhain bracelets that have a chance to block all physical or elemental damage, there's 2 different ones add both to drop table. Either we use them or we can sell them to the shop for gold, (again with the farmable dungeon bosses, this would be a cool start to see)