Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

I remember doing beta for corrupted gardens and then smashing it when it was introduced. It seemed like a really nice effort to enhance the game with new concepts and boss challenges, so there was hope the game was progressing. I believe it was right at the end of OTM’s control of CH or the last thing OTM devs produced before the switch to VR.

Anyhooo

Xer out

its about to be october still no update....
Yep ._. October.. Cya in the November post. Happy Thanksgiving in advance
Hey, look on the bright side, at least there’s gonna be a winter event!

Sure, it might be the same winter event as last year...but still.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Weve been in a winter event for a year o,o
They'll just add the snow back, no need to add chests or the goblins lmao
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

They should sell CH to a soley dedicated team. It's clear they can't keep their promises to support CH.
Unless they have a weird definition of support, theyre unappreciative of the fanbase they've created. Mismanaging it into the ground it's just plain sad.

They should sell CH to a soley dedicated team. It's clear they can't keep their promises to support CH.
Unless they have a weird definition of support, theyre unappreciative of the fanbase they've created. Mismanaging it into the ground it's just plain sad.
I hate to say it but I agree, OTM was so much better they actually cared imo if servers acting up they would give us gifts to help make up for it, wasn't much but it was the thought that they cared enough lol. Why did VR take over Celtic Heroes in the first place if they gonna make Warhammer Odyssey I must have missed something