Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What if you can't use in game support tool?

I have a problem in game, but the support tool doesn't allow me to select the over all topic and therefore, doesn't allow me to submit anything.
Hmm, if the support tool isn't working for some reason, that's a bit of an issue.

You can alternatively send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com, and they will be able to assist you (though it may take some time for them to get back with you, due to a higher than usual number of Support tickets right now). I'd recommend mentioning the issue with the in game support tool as well.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: What if you can't use in game support tool?

Still can't submit anything with the in game support tool. It allow me to type in the problem, but not select the overall topic. And without the topic, it doesn't allow submission. Is this just my faulty fingers?
Nope, I've tested it on a few of my devices. My iPad is unable to select the request topic, but my (android) phone has no issues - seems like it might be device/os/screen size specific. Other people have reported the same bug. Hopefully VR has it fixed in the next update.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!