Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wrong sent

Your last response that you sent to us was on the 8th of July, after we said we were unable to assist with your issue. So it hasn't even been a week?
I havent sent anything since june 25th lol
Just received the response didnt see in my mailbox, sorry. You mustve thought i was someone else tho
Not unless multiple people are using your email.

Hi i have problem too. my account is link to facebook however i did also create an account but it doesnt seem to be correct foe the password i did email u through the game mail u support and I send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com theres no one responding help me with this please need to recover my account.

Hi i have problem too. my account is link to facebook however i did also create an account but it doesnt seem to be correct foe the password i did email u through the game mail u support and I send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com theres no one responding help me with this please need to recover my account.
Please wait for a response from our Support Team and try not to send multiple support tickets/emails as this will only delay response times further for everyone.

Thank you for your patience.

Just received the response didnt see in my mailbox, sorry. You mustve thought i was someone else tho
I checked the sent box in my gmail and i hadnt sent anything since june 25th. As i mentioned earliee, you probably mistaked me for someone else.

I checked the sent box in my gmail and i hadnt sent anything since june 25th. As i mentioned earliee, you probably mistaked me for someone else.
If youd like to send me proof by private message id be more then happy

Your last response that you sent to us was on the 8th of July, after we said we were unable to assist with your issue. So it hasn't even been a week?
How did he even assume who you were o.o
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Lol i guess my name is geebers on epona but fair point lmao, my name could always be something else in game lol

Lol i guess my name is geebers on epona but fair point lmao, my name could always be something else in game lol
You have two forum accounts. One of them is registered to the email you are using to contact support. I will PM you directly to resolve it.

Also locking this topic as the OP's concern was answered and we're getting off topic!