Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time for new chests? (Maybe bring back lanrik?)

You're making me lose brain cells...
you never had any to begin with... :lol:
Ah yes totally never had any braincells, got an IQ of 160 with no braincells, ez enough.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

While we wait for....whenever we get the QoL update, heralding the beginning of actual future plans for the game, how about rotating these chests as you’ve started doing. Instead of gaslighting us with vague non-answers, throw us SOMETHING so we don’t have to log into the same ole same ole every day/month. Rotate the chests with seasonal fash/mounts. And perhaps tweak the legacies that spawn to reflect the seasons. It would help a lot to keep us sated until VR can get back to work on placating the player base with original stuff.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

Ah yes totally never had any braincells, got an IQ of 160 with no braincells, ez enough.
Glad you're doubting that I have no brain cells cuz you'd be even dumber than I thought if you believed that sarcasm :)
Imagine being more annoying than the person who started this argument in the first place, can't relate. Also, no, I am doubting you have triple digits in your IQ.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Glad you're doubting that I have no brain cells cuz you'd be even dumber than I thought if you believed that sarcasm :)
Imagine being more annoying than the person who started this argument in the first place, can't relate. Also, no, I am doubting you have triple digits in your IQ.
I'm doubting you have double digits because you clearly can't read where admin said "please stay on topic"

I'm doubting you have double digits because you clearly can't read where admin said "please stay on topic"
you're the toxic nerd that started. Stay quiet next time old man.

you're the toxic nerd that started. Stay quiet next time old man.
Lol you're the one who started it* you came at me rude for no reason other than me disagreeing with you(kindly I might add) and once again, I'm in my teens but if you wanna call me old man feel free lmao it doesn't offend me cuz I'm not at all old by any societal standards xD