Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need new chest

On epona prices of everything is tanking from fashion selling sometimes at 5g instruments 500g its about time we move on to the summer event even chest don't sell at 25k as easily as it used to at the start .

Anyone currently planning to buy chest I suggest you wait for the next event to get more money worth and if you do plan on opening them to sell Id think twice as the only thing valuable in them are probably the pet even sigils are selling for 3k pet token 10k backpack 8k bank 3k rests 100g idols 10g knowledge 1k mount tokens 50k all seed / egg pets 750-800k.

Please release new chest and get rid of aeon frost guard lets have the final lanrik and ardmair event and be done with old fashion forever.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: Need new chest

Hey there!

What kind of fashion sets or novelty items from previous chests would you like to see in the next Mystery Chest? We've seen quite a few suggestion for Lanrik fashion set as well as previous birthday items from years past.

Reply and let us know!

Hey there!

What kind of fashion sets or novelty items from previous chests would you like to see in the next Mystery Chest? We've seen quite a few suggestion for Lanrik fashion set as well as previous birthday items from years past.

Reply and let us know!
Old charm shop charms so servers who never even had the shop can get a chance at them again.
Lanrik, ardmair aswell

Hey there!

Reply and let us know!
Ard and lan, but make it much rarer to get fashion in chests so they dont lose too much value and so they keep some rarity

Ardmair and Lanrik we haven't seen before. I agree with making them slightly rarer if the next set of chests will be with us as long as the current ones have.

Alternatively I liked the first edition of Aeon chests where you could get ANYTHING from them. It might help preserve the value of certain sets instead of flooding the market with a select few pieces at a time. Gating some already insanely rare fashion pieces behind stupidly low drop rates can also act as a sort of Aeon-jackpot. Think reanimator charms, maybe?

I'll comment on some things said here, and add my own.

Ardmair/Lanrik? Yes, as the other expensive fashions were already selectively aeoned, it would only make sense for these to be too.
In addition to those, I'd say serpent staff mounts and the bard's line of flutes should be added(as they went with lanrik), as well as the matching summer 2014 harps(for ardmair)
I would also recommend adding one of the two following events(because I think three is enough of a draw, and the other one can be saved for next summer)
Summer 2013 - Black/White Sunlit, Sparkling Beltane Wigs, Dragonstaves, Ministral/Bard's Lute
Summer 2014 - Phoenix Crests, Firestorm Rods, Phoenix Staff Mounts

Shop charms? No. It is widely assumed that shop/quest/drop items will never be a part of chests, and that was the thought process of many for years. To change that now would flip many safe investments into trash, judging by how worthless some aeon charms are.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Personally I think they should bring back vendors with mounts and charms in but a new design in mounts and different charms so the old ones can keep there value. Also I think they should add a barding I've come up with which is a magma barding which will give a fire effect or a lava particle when put onto your battlemount but this is more for Halloween.
Supreme Сasual Dating

Hey there!

Reply and let us know!

Vindicator and Mask of Lugh

Hey there!

Reply and let us know!

Vindicator and Mask of Lugh
Vindi feels like it just happened, but I will be waiting for it. Only one set of effect turq on my server, and the guy holding it is jacking the price way up. Same with oni.

Lugh masks idk. Somehow a metric f**kton just started circulating on Ros, so it’s not really lacking (except black, only 1-2 that anyone is sure of).

Would love firestorm rods again, and I missed my shot at a mythic dragonstaff, so I’m down for that. Sick of seeing hog staffs and grovehawks everywhere
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger