Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

If they were to make a new boss, what would you like to see?

If they were to make a new boss, what would you like to see?
what types of skills would it have?
how strong would it be?
what level?
how many stars?
What would it drop?

My ideal one:
It would be lvl 220, 6*, it would be in the aggy position of the Otherworld map, to make it harder to get to.
It would have a ability at 25% health, to freeze all enemies and players completely for 20 seconds, so there would be a need for loads of tanks, and only levles 215+ could attend or they get warped back to the leystone.
Send me your Questions!

Re: If they were to make a new boss, what would you like to see?

I’m not sure what skills this boss would have, but I would really like to see us facing Crom himself, just focused a little more on the Celtic mythology. It would be even better if defeating the boss was a final quest to complete in an endgame storyline worth going through with decent rewards. Would be neat to see some new drops.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I’m not sure what skills this boss would have, but I would really like to see us facing Crom himself, just focused a little more on the Celtic mythology. It would be even better if defeating the boss was a final quest to complete in an endgame storyline worth going through with decent rewards. Would be neat to see some new drops.
yeh, the lore is strong at the start and gradually drops off. And it is non existent when you get to murky and sewers
Send me your Questions!

yeh, the lore is strong at the start and gradually drops off. And it is non existent when you get to murky and sewers
Yep. Really sad. This is Celtic Heroes, I think the game needs to tilt a little more into that Celtic mythology.

Yep. Really sad. This is Celtic Heroes, I think the game needs to tilt a little more into that Celtic mythology.
]Yeh, this could bring us to a really good development

would it be good for eragon to add to his website?
Send me your Questions!

The lore? Possibly. Though considering the game isn’t totally focused around the mythology (anymore), might not be worth it. That’s up to Eragon, though.

The lore? Possibly. Though considering the game isn’t totally focused around the mythology (anymore), might not be worth it. That’s up to Eragon, though.
Yeh, angmar tho, he could expand on the already available knowledge of lore and make or fill in gaps with the lore to make it more exciting.
He would recruit dolorous to help him from the warhammer discord.
Send me your Questions!

Yeh, angmar tho, he could expand on the already available knowledge of lore and make or fill in gaps with the lore to make it more exciting.
He would recruit dolorous to help him from the warhammer discord.

Well hold on now.

First off, I'm no loremaster. I'd be quite bad at making up and/or assembling lore into consumable media.

Secondly, there isn't too much CH specific lore. Sure, CH is based off of Celtic lore, and I suppose some of that could be laid out, but it may not be completely accurate to the game - CH is only loosely based on lore. Warhammer: Odyssey on the other hand is set in an existing fantasy world that already has years of lore and history going into it.

Thirdly, Okri (from WH:O's discord server) is extremely familiar with Warhammer lore - and while I'm sure he could do a passably good job at summarizing and interpreting Celtic lore, the two are extremely different.

Let's say you have someone who knows a motorcycle inside and out - they are extremely familiar with practically every single part of many different models of motorcycles, and can fix nearly any issue someone might have.
You can't just take that person and set them to work on fixing an airplane. Sure, the general premise might be the same - they might be good with engines and working in vehicles. But that knowledge and experience doesn't really translate to other mediums.

As for putting lore on the CHDB site - I haven't really thought about it, though if someone starts to write out a ton of game-accurate lore, and would be okay with me putting it on the site, I may consider it in the future.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!