Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dhio raid fix

No. Kill it with the amount it’s meant to be killed with.
We do but it sucks having to tell 15+ others to sit out.

I rather see a fix that removes the third orb. I still say three is too many to dodge.
You guys are only getting 3 orbs? We’ve had 5 active at once before... There may be an issue.
I actually saw four last raid but I'm not sure if thats normal.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

If epona can kill with 100, every other server can also do it. No fix needed.
Don't be ridiculous. Not every server has 100 toons to spare for roots when our rooters get teleported. Or to just zerge through a kill. We just do have enough to cover Roots and that's using alts 90% of the time.

Sorry, epona only uses 3 max druids rooting, no backups.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Don't be ridiculous. Not every server has 100 toons to spare for roots when our rooters get teleported. Or to just zerge through a kill. We just do have enough to cover Roots and that's using alts 90% of the time.

Doubt
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Point is no one gives a damn what epona does. This game isn't designed around any one server's accomplishments and majority seems to stick to the player cap.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

just make annew boss, that hust have min 100 players, it should be around lvl 250, its 6* and it has aggro. Its minions would be lvl 230, 6*. And it can leach players health to heal its self. That would be sick.
Send me your Questions!

Doubt
You can ask any 220 player
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Point is no one gives a damn what epona does. This game isn't designed around any one server's accomplishments and majority seems to stick to the player cap.
If majority stick to player cap on dhino boss, then smelly is right, why fix if it can be done ?
And this boss is designed for dom clan with smaller population, and that is very far from Epona.
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

If majority stick to player cap on dhino boss, then smelly is right, why fix if it can be done ?
And this boss is designed for dom clan with smaller population, and that is very far from Epona.
yep
Send me your Questions!

yep
You're missing the point of the post. It's not about about whether or not it can be killed lol, it's about having to exclude half the people that show up and tell them to stay outside the area every single time because teleports do have negative effects (which is why most stick to the cap to avoid this). As it stands Some people will never be included in the raid because you want the best 27 possible - sure some could give up spots but sacrificing better players is counter productive . Ultimately idc anyway, it wouldn't even be a "fix" just an adjustment to be able to include more players that log and want to experience the boss and it's not like the removal of the teleports would hinder any clan currently killing it. It would make it easier for other servers to kill actually, which seems to be the only reason people would be against this adjustment to begin with.

As I said already: I rather have the third orb fixed...but it's dying either way so I guess it's perfect as is :roll:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu