Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New CG Offhand

How? I thought Quiver just added to it's wearer's damage. In no way does it apply a debuff to a boss? I only have a DL quiver though.
And nearly anything would be an improvement to what it is right now. It's just a really really bad version of mage's EDL skill, yeah EDL not CG. The only difference is you have to cast it more often which makes it considerably worse cause you're wasting time casting a weak skill over and over rather than getting one big hit in. Not to mention it's single target.
I would be under the assumption that it would be a self buff otherwise a damage multiplier stacking with other class offhands would just benefitt them instead of the dps warrior
...I think that might've been the point; it'll benefit everybody. Kinda pairs well with shatter.
Im sure almost every high end dps warrior would stick to fury for personal maximum dps output, since in most worlds every chaos boss kill isnt a problem the players strive to personal improvements
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Cuhcullians Bane (hits a boss with 3000-4000 or 4000-5000 Divine damage and leaves a debuff that increases Divine damage received by 30% for 15 seconds
How do you increase unresisted damage
We had this discussion, and the idea is more that it'd be a damage-multiplier rather than lowering a resistance. If it were a self-buff this wouldn't be too hard (just add 30% divine for 15s), but making it an all-attackers buff makes it tricky; can't do just a group buff, and an AoE buff doesn't feel right either. It'd be a new type of applied debuff where instead of reducing a resistance, it'd multiply incoming divine damage (this feels complicated lol depending on how damage gets calculated, this might not be feasable).
I.e: "Divine Fracture: incoming divine damage increased by 30%"
How about a 3% Chance to proc debuff on target "Burning Fury" (All damage received the next 3 seconds are divine damage.)
Integrity is telling yourself the truth.

I'd prefer pummel for oh. If you swap edl gloves for dg you loose pummel skill points, and pummel gele ring is too messy to hotswap.
How come? I have minimal hotswap on my warrior but I can still do gele ring for Rupture and Pummel. I also think shatter is a better skill at raids cause typically there is no Giants Lure.

I would be under the assumption that it would be a self buff otherwise a damage multiplier stacking with other class offhands would just benefitt them instead of the dps warrior
...I think that might've been the point; it'll benefit everybody. Kinda pairs well with shatter.
Im sure almost every high end dps warrior would stick to fury for personal maximum dps output, since in most worlds every chaos boss kill isnt a problem the players strive to personal improvements
I have max Fury and half the time the offhand takes longer to cast than a melee but deals the same amount of damage. Giant Swing is also just a crappy skill. Honestly this entire post could be somewhat avoided if they just make Giant Swing better than it is right now. Faster cast and cooldown or just a lot more damage.

How come? I have minimal hotswap on my warrior but I can still do gele ring for Rupture and Pummel. I also think shatter is a better skill at raids cause typically there is no Giants Lure.
Now imagine you need to hotswap rupture ring and pummel ring AND necro recast bracelet. Too messy

Pummel is far better option than shatter, so according to me both CG offhand and Dg aura need pummel replacement from giant swing.
For CG offhand skill i think of think possible options
1- make it instant cast with 1.5x damage from now.
2- same cast time but with 2.5x damage
3- change it completely and make it buff you with divine damage and attack ( additional frenzy but adds percentage of your total damage as extra divine damage )

Pummel damage type should also be reworked to match the damage type of main hand weapon. ( ofc restricted to physical damage type and also default crush in case of no physical damage in main hand)

Reworking giant swing is also good option but idk what to do to make it viable. should be instant cast maybe to match against rogue skills.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"