Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

epona login issues

cant login tried many accounts because of this i missed bt i was literally online then crashed and couldnt log back in to any of my accounts
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: epona login issues

Because of huge population , Epona is hitting the server limitations during end game raids. You need to login earlier and prepare for the raid If you Dont want to Miss it. We are doing a 100 man BT and lot more still like you cant login to join.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Because of huge population , Epona is hitting the server limitations during end game raids. You need to login earlier and prepare for the raid If you Dont want to Miss it. We are doing a 100 man BT and lot more still like you cant login to join.
Chance of winning a drop is 1/100. Would love to see u guys killing bt with 100. Can someone post a video. Keen to see how fast it goes down

Bt kill is a litlle before 2nd bt pot wears off, in average.
Yes chance of winning a seed is 1/100, but other drops are class specific, so higher chance there.
Even If we roll against 200, the rule stays, thats what people wanted, get level and gear requirements, and you can participate on raids and get equal opportunity to win the drop. Nobody can say he deserves more than the other.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Not just an Epona issue. As soon as the event started I was having log in issues
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!