Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Returning player asking about servers

Most populated/active will always be Epona. No other servers comes close. I’d go wherever the nicest/most fun players are found, because you could be playing on the strongest server but still grow to dislike it because everyone is an ass or don’t know how to have fun lol. Out of all the servers I’ve tried Danu probably has some of the more fun/nice players but the server is inactive af which can probably be said about a majority of the other servers as well
You can’t forget Curry on herne either :lol: as long as he plays there that server will always be a hoot (and extremely unpredictable :lol: )

Uh oh... am I becoming a fan of chickens now? Na I just finished eating chick fil a
Whew... close one...
Fun = Arena massacres, so anywhere that doesn’t punish players for wanting to do PvP is ideal lmao.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Most populated/active will always be Epona. No other servers comes close. I’d go wherever the nicest/most fun players are found, because you could be playing on the strongest server but still grow to dislike it because everyone is an ass or don’t know how to have fun lol. Out of all the servers I’ve tried Danu probably has some of the more fun/nice players but the server is inactive af which can probably be said about a majority of the other servers as well
You can’t forget Curry on herne either :lol: as long as he plays there that server will always be a hoot (and extremely unpredictable :lol: )

Uh oh... am I becoming a fan of chickens now? Na I just finished eating chick fil a
Whew... close one...
̶̶̶W̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶d̶̶̶n̶̶̶'̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶l̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Greetings all-
For what it’s worth, I’d like to echo the sentiments expressed by my fellow citizens of Lugh previously.
Although I can’t claim any vast experience with other servers, I have played Lugh off and on for about eight years now.
I find this server to be a nice fit with a good mix of young and old players (both in terms of game experience and physical age) and for the most part everyone is super-nice. Higher-level characters are more than happy to shoot the breeze with you in the castle and treat you like a human being. As the previous post indicated, MOST players are happy to support your early leveling efforts, especially if you’re a decent person and don’t feel entitled. But, good advice and support is always plentiful and free. Higher levels will generally be happy to pop over to assist with a lower-tier boss, workload allowing.
From my perspective, clan competition is healthy and good-natured since “steel sharpens steel”, but multi-clan grouping does occur on occasion as far as I can tell. Generally a low-drama server populated by decent humans. Follow the Golden Rule and you’ll get along fine.
I hope this brief testimonial aids you in your decision-making process. Stay safe.
Very Respectfully-
Dadizbad / Dadzdruid
Ranger 131
Druid 174
Proud and increasingly rare member of Clan Ancients