Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is this bugged? Didn’t want to but in bug reports until had more feedback.

Hi I have been using this for the past couple of weeks, previously just using Aggy pierce ring to get my 50/45 pierce lure. Of course lure miss sometimes mostly at Prot grrrr, however since using this new brace my pierce is missing a lot almost 50% were as before maybe miss 3-5%.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it can be a bug or purely just bad luck.

Thank you

https://imgur.com/a/FK7Quhn
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: Is this bugged? Didn’t want to but in bug reports until had more feedback.

Hi I have been using this for the past couple of weeks, previously just using Aggy pierce ring to get my 50/45 pierce lure. Of course lure miss sometimes mostly at Prot grrrr, however since using this new brace my pierce is missing a lot almost 50% were as before maybe miss 3-5%.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if it can be a bug or purely just bad luck.

Thank you

Hm is u fire magic? Only happens with this weaking skill?

Thank you

Ability doesn't affect skill hit chance.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Thank you

Sadly he right, I was crushed when I found out ._.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Thank you

This is really true or u only say that cause u read the bob fire mage guide? I really need to know cause i feel that i was missing much more less with 6k fire magic than i had 3k fire magic.

This is really true or u only say that cause u read the bob fire mage guide? I really need to know cause i feel that i was missing much more less with 6k fire magic than i had 3k fire magic.
check this: viewtopic.php?t=58677
This is almost 6 year old information and is wrong. 10k ice magic ability does not make skills land more frequently at all, from personal experience.

Skills are 100% accurate until the accuracy is degraded by mob evasions.

To answer the OP, we have a few of these braces in our clan and I’ve heard no complaints about it. RNG.

That’s called confirmation bias. You thought you would miss more with lower ability so you noticed the misses more often.

Never read any fire mage guides but I’ve suspected about ability not affecting skills for around 5-6 because of testing done by Avalon.

Was confirmed last year though.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Thank you for the replies sorry I took so long to get back to you.

My fire magic is 8k plus depends on weapons and armour skills I use. I have recently found out that slash and pierce lure were tied to the fire magic ability I didn’t realise before.
Like I say my main problem is previously the only time pierce would miss was on prot 5% maybe and other mobs 1-2% of the time, now it misses a lot 50% might be an exaggeration but definitely a lot.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

check this: viewtopic.php?t=58677
This is almost 6 year old information and is wrong. 10k ice magic ability does not make skills land more frequently at all, from personal experience.

Skills are 100% accurate until the accuracy is degraded by mob evasions.

To answer the OP, we have a few of these braces in our clan and I’ve heard no complaints about it. RNG.
I see this is good to know, it might be just bad luck on my part.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +