Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Returning player asking about servers

#3
MEMPH1S wrote:I played way back in V3 and V4 and I'm planning on returning. I've heard that epona is the best server but also very overpopulated. What other server should new players be joining?


Epona: Overpopulated but good
Arawn: good stable population and strong

idk about the rest
Send me your Questions!

Re: Returning player asking about servers

#8
MEMPH1S wrote:I played way back in V3 and V4 and I'm planning on returning. I've heard that epona is the best server but also very overpopulated. What other server should new players be joining?

Really depends what you are looking for. Every server is different and many servers are within each other in terms of overall strength and capabilities.
No server is the best, all a matter of what you want out of a clan and server :)
Community loves to pounce on these threads ;) but in reality most of it is going to be people trying to get you rather than trying to match your needs ;) might be helpful if you tell us what you’re looking for :)
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Re: Returning player asking about servers

#9
Most populated/active will always be Epona. No other servers comes close. I’d go wherever the nicest/most fun players are found, because you could be playing on the strongest server but still grow to dislike it because everyone is an ass or don’t know how to have fun lol. Out of all the servers I’ve tried Danu probably has some of the more fun/nice players but the server is inactive af which can probably be said about a majority of the other servers as well
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Returning player asking about servers

#10
Zkills wrote:Most populated/active will always be Epona. No other servers comes close. I’d go wherever the nicest/most fun players are found, because you could be playing on the strongest server but still grow to dislike it because everyone is an ass or don’t know how to have fun lol. Out of all the servers I’ve tried Danu probably has some of the more fun/nice players but the server is inactive af which can probably be said about a majority of the other servers as well

You can’t forget Curry on herne either :lol: as long as he plays there that server will always be a hoot (and extremely unpredictable :lol: )

Uh oh... am I becoming a fan of chickens now? Na I just finished eating chick fil a
Whew... close one...
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RoyalBratt and 19 guests