Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dino Event

#11
friddoo wrote:
Robert wrote:
friddoo wrote:Root glitch can be subbed for freeze but it’s actually a cool mechanic I would like to see it become an accepted mechanic similar to tick eating/prayer flicking in osrs.

Yeah, in OSRS the ultimate solo PvE challenge is designed around prayer flicking. It’s not uncommon in games.


Zuk can be done without 1 tick prayer flicking but you definitely risk running out of restores if you aren’t good

Maybe, never seen it but it was definitely designed with it in mind right
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Dino Event

#12
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:VR: *patches root glitch then releases event*

Also VR: “okayyy have fun”

Community:
Image


Accurate.

First time? You newbs probably wouldn’t understand but us vets used to it they been releasing broken bosses for years now most of the time never fixing them, luckily players always find ways around it guess it became an unintentional part of the game lol.
Image

Image

Re: Dino Event

#13
Rogue4Life wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:VR: *patches root glitch then releases event*

Also VR: “okayyy have fun”

Community:
Image


Accurate.

First time? You newbs probably wouldn’t understand but us vets used to it they been releasing broken bosses for years now most of the time never fixing them, luckily players always find ways around it guess it became an unintentional part of the game lol.

Yea I mean all these Corrupted Garden bugs haven't been fixed either and the map is out since 2017-2018?
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 225 rogue
MF, 224 mage
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: Dino Event

#14
Rogue4Life wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Zkills wrote:VR: *patches root glitch then releases event*

Also VR: “okayyy have fun”

Community:
Image


Accurate.

First time? You newbs probably wouldn’t understand but us vets used to it they been releasing broken bosses for years now most of the time never fixing them, luckily players always find ways around it guess it became an unintentional part of the game lol.

You can’t call it a broken boss when nobody has attempted it with 26 individual players with Dg (tank being the only one in edl) with all wearing well above average eg gear, which is what VR was aiming for with this boss. It might be fairly manageable under those circumstances, but nobody knows, not even the devs, because it’s never been tested lol. Morrigan supposedly has attempted it under said circumstances, and I would like to see video proof of just how far they got if it’s true (I won’t really count any kills Epona achieves via a massive overkill as no other server could possibly reach the numbers that they reach). Shame they’re so secretive about their kills, but what else can ya expect when the exploit finder cave dweller resides there lol. Just because clans can’t kill it undergeared doesn’t mean it’s broken, it sounds more like a lame excuse as to why you guys can’t kill it.

Inb4 someone calls Robert and he deletes this post in attempt to silence me lol. But as long as VR catches wind of both sides of the argument it doesn’t matter.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dino Event

#15
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:
Difinitus wrote:
Accurate.

First time? You newbs probably wouldn’t understand but us vets used to it they been releasing broken bosses for years now most of the time never fixing them, luckily players always find ways around it guess it became an unintentional part of the game lol.

You can’t call it a broken boss when nobody has attempted it with 26 individual players with Dg (tank being the only one in edl) with all wearing well above average eg gear, which is what VR was aiming for with this boss. It might be fairly manageable under those circumstances, but nobody knows, not even the devs, because it’s never been tested lol. Morrigan supposedly has attempted it under said circumstances, and I would like to see video proof of just how far they got if it’s true (I won’t really count any kills Epona achieves via a massive overkill as no other server could possibly reach the numbers that they reach). Shame they’re so secretive about their kills, but what else can ya expect when the exploit finder cave dweller resides there lol. Just because clans can’t kill it undergeared doesn’t mean it’s broken, it sounds more like a lame excuse as to why you guys can’t kill it.

Inb4 someone calls Robert and he deletes this post in attempt to silence me lol. But as long as VR catches wind of both sides of the argument it doesn’t matter.



Maybe im missing something here but you mean doing this without the root glitch or...?

Because multiple servers have done exactly this to get their dino kill. Maybe not full dg but not needed to kill before rage. Epona is the only one I know that kills their dino not using the correct strategy and just uses massive numbers to zerg it.

My guess is they have duplicates for every role in case one of them gets teleported.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Re: Dino Event

#16
Ash A wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:First time? You newbs probably wouldn’t understand but us vets used to it they been releasing broken bosses for years now most of the time never fixing them, luckily players always find ways around it guess it became an unintentional part of the game lol.

You can’t call it a broken boss when nobody has attempted it with 26 individual players with Dg (tank being the only one in edl) with all wearing well above average eg gear, which is what VR was aiming for with this boss. It might be fairly manageable under those circumstances, but nobody knows, not even the devs, because it’s never been tested lol. Morrigan supposedly has attempted it under said circumstances, and I would like to see video proof of just how far they got if it’s true (I won’t really count any kills Epona achieves via a massive overkill as no other server could possibly reach the numbers that they reach). Shame they’re so secretive about their kills, but what else can ya expect when the exploit finder cave dweller resides there lol. Just because clans can’t kill it undergeared doesn’t mean it’s broken, it sounds more like a lame excuse as to why you guys can’t kill it.

Inb4 someone calls Robert and he deletes this post in attempt to silence me lol. But as long as VR catches wind of both sides of the argument it doesn’t matter.



Maybe im missing something here but you mean doing this without the root glitch or...?

Because multiple servers have done exactly this to get their dino kill. Maybe not full dg but not needed to kill before rage. Epona is the only one I know that kills their dino not using the correct strategy and just uses massive numbers to zerg it.

My guess is they have duplicates for every role in case one of them gets teleported.

Yes doing it without the root glitch with 26 individual full Dg toons, meaning both nukes are killed throughout the fight. Killing Dino before rage with the exploit in play is nothing special, because 75% of the challenge is getting both of the nukes down before they suicide throughout the entire raid. With the exploit, whether if one nuke is glitched or both, you can shift a lot more focus onto both Dino and the orbs making the fight a whole lot easier to manage, or just one nuke if you only glitch the troll. Can be easily seen by clans being able to spend over an hour killing this boss, well beyond rage. It would be way too difficult to pull that off with no exploit as eventually the death timers will catch up during rage and both nukes will finish everyone off... it’s like a glorified proteus prime who can be cheesed using bolas allowing for undergeared or underpowered clans/groups to kill it hours on end.

And yeah, I won’t count any Epona kills really that rely on massive numbers for the reason I stated previously.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dino Event

#17
Zkills wrote:
Ash A wrote:
Zkills wrote:You can’t call it a broken boss when nobody has attempted it with 26 individual players with Dg (tank being the only one in edl) with all wearing well above average eg gear, which is what VR was aiming for with this boss. It might be fairly manageable under those circumstances, but nobody knows, not even the devs, because it’s never been tested lol. Morrigan supposedly has attempted it under said circumstances, and I would like to see video proof of just how far they got if it’s true (I won’t really count any kills Epona achieves via a massive overkill as no other server could possibly reach the numbers that they reach). Shame they’re so secretive about their kills, but what else can ya expect when the exploit finder cave dweller resides there lol. Just because clans can’t kill it undergeared doesn’t mean it’s broken, it sounds more like a lame excuse as to why you guys can’t kill it.

Inb4 someone calls Robert and he deletes this post in attempt to silence me lol. But as long as VR catches wind of both sides of the argument it doesn’t matter.



Maybe im missing something here but you mean doing this without the root glitch or...?

Because multiple servers have done exactly this to get their dino kill. Maybe not full dg but not needed to kill before rage. Epona is the only one I know that kills their dino not using the correct strategy and just uses massive numbers to zerg it.

My guess is they have duplicates for every role in case one of them gets teleported.

Yes doing it without the root glitch with 26 individual full Dg toons, meaning both nukes are killed throughout the fight. Killing Dino before rage with the exploit in play is nothing special, because 75% of the challenge is getting both of the nukes down before they suicide throughout the entire raid. With the exploit, whether if one nuke is glitched or both, you can shift a lot more focus onto both Dino and the orbs making the fight a whole lot easier to manage, or just one nuke if you only glitch the troll. Can be easily seen by clans being able to spend over an hour killing this boss, well beyond rage. It would be way too difficult to pull that off with no exploit as eventually the death timers will catch up during rage and both nukes will finish everyone off... it’s like a glorified proteus prime who can be cheesed using bolas allowing for undergeared or underpowered clans/groups to kill it hours on end.

And yeah, I won’t count any Epona kills really that rely on massive numbers for the reason I stated previously.

The problem is you keep embarrassing yourself by talking about things in theory instead of testing them out yourself like the rest of us do, that is why all the opinions you share regarding dino are absolutely hilarious guess it is same as listening what someone who has never even played the game thinks, but go on tell me more things about dino idk, clearly u know more then someone who has been killing it consistently for weeks now.

i am also amused by how you are so concerned about dino more then any other player here when you have no chance of participating in an actual dino kill and it is interesting how you said it is same difficulty as prot when you cant even access the floor prot is on, if only the mods would actually ban trolls.
Image

Image

Re: Dino Event

#18
Zkills wrote:
Ash A wrote:
Zkills wrote:You can’t call it a broken boss when nobody has attempted it with 26 individual players with Dg (tank being the only one in edl) with all wearing well above average eg gear, which is what VR was aiming for with this boss. It might be fairly manageable under those circumstances, but nobody knows, not even the devs, because it’s never been tested lol. Morrigan supposedly has attempted it under said circumstances, and I would like to see video proof of just how far they got if it’s true (I won’t really count any kills Epona achieves via a massive overkill as no other server could possibly reach the numbers that they reach). Shame they’re so secretive about their kills, but what else can ya expect when the exploit finder cave dweller resides there lol. Just because clans can’t kill it undergeared doesn’t mean it’s broken, it sounds more like a lame excuse as to why you guys can’t kill it.

Inb4 someone calls Robert and he deletes this post in attempt to silence me lol. But as long as VR catches wind of both sides of the argument it doesn’t matter.



Maybe im missing something here but you mean doing this without the root glitch or...?

Because multiple servers have done exactly this to get their dino kill. Maybe not full dg but not needed to kill before rage. Epona is the only one I know that kills their dino not using the correct strategy and just uses massive numbers to zerg it.

My guess is they have duplicates for every role in case one of them gets teleported.

Yes doing it without the root glitch with 26 individual full Dg toons, meaning both nukes are killed throughout the fight. Killing Dino before rage with the exploit in play is nothing special, because 75% of the challenge is getting both of the nukes down before they suicide throughout the entire raid. With the exploit, whether if one nuke is glitched or both, you can shift a lot more focus onto both Dino and the orbs making the fight a whole lot easier to manage, or just one nuke if you only glitch the troll. Can be easily seen by clans being able to spend over an hour killing this boss, well beyond rage. It would be way too difficult to pull that off with no exploit as eventually the death timers will catch up during rage and both nukes will finish everyone off... it’s like a glorified proteus prime who can be cheesed using bolas allowing for undergeared or underpowered clans/groups to kill it hours on end.

And yeah, I won’t count any Epona kills really that rely on massive numbers for the reason I stated previously.



I mean freezing them isn't an exploit soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we could always do that.

We don't have to kill them. We froze one and had a suicide tank kill themselves by pulling it out of range and it worked fine before. It didn't take too much mages to get it done.

If we did that technique again, we could EASILY still kill it without rage as we're getting it killed without rage easily. Our raids consist of mostly mages anyways.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Re: Dino Event

#19
Ash A wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Ash A wrote:

Maybe im missing something here but you mean doing this without the root glitch or...?

Because multiple servers have done exactly this to get their dino kill. Maybe not full dg but not needed to kill before rage. Epona is the only one I know that kills their dino not using the correct strategy and just uses massive numbers to zerg it.

My guess is they have duplicates for every role in case one of them gets teleported.

Yes doing it without the root glitch with 26 individual full Dg toons, meaning both nukes are killed throughout the fight. Killing Dino before rage with the exploit in play is nothing special, because 75% of the challenge is getting both of the nukes down before they suicide throughout the entire raid. With the exploit, whether if one nuke is glitched or both, you can shift a lot more focus onto both Dino and the orbs making the fight a whole lot easier to manage, or just one nuke if you only glitch the troll. Can be easily seen by clans being able to spend over an hour killing this boss, well beyond rage. It would be way too difficult to pull that off with no exploit as eventually the death timers will catch up during rage and both nukes will finish everyone off... it’s like a glorified proteus prime who can be cheesed using bolas allowing for undergeared or underpowered clans/groups to kill it hours on end.

And yeah, I won’t count any Epona kills really that rely on massive numbers for the reason I stated previously.



I mean freezing them isn't an exploit soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we could always do that.

We don't have to kill them. We froze one and had a suicide tank kill themselves by pulling it out of range and it worked fine before. It didn't take too much mages to get it done.

If we did that technique again, we could EASILY still kill it without rage as we're getting it killed without rage easily. Our raids consist of mostly mages anyways.

VR would make it so that the nukes have to be killed... they have basically implied they do not want any cheese methods to work on the nukes. That includes freezing (although during testing it was found freezing does not stop the nuke timer), root glitching, or pulling it way off to the side. They’re supposed to be apart of the raid, they’re not supposed to be cheesed completely out of the fight.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dino Event

#20
Rogue4Life wrote:The problem is you keep embarrassing yourself by talking about things in theory instead of testing them out yourself like the rest of us do, that is why all the opinions you share regarding dino are absolutely hilarious guess it is same as listening what someone who has never even played the game thinks, but go on tell me more things about dino idk, clearly u know more then someone who has been killing it consistently for weeks now.

i am also amused by how you are so concerned about dino more then any other player here when you have no chance of participating in an actual dino kill and it is interesting how you said it is same difficulty as prot when you cant even access the floor prot is on, if only the mods would actually ban trolls.

Testing stuff out? What exactly have you tested that hasn’t already been done before? Lol. Have you tested to see if Dino can be killed legitimately, killing both nukes, using 26 individual Dg toons with well above average gear? Or are you and others just assuming it’s not possible. Sounds to me like you’re the one making stuff up without actually testing anything lol.

I’ve learned to not take anything you say seriously anymore. You always resort to the same weak argument that goes along the lines of “you’re not even endgame blah blah blah”. VR doesn’t care, and others aside from my self also have said it’s a weak argument for various reasons (besides, I’ve killed countless prots, idk who’s ass you’re pulling that false info from). I didn’t say prot was the same difficulty as Dino, I said Dino was basically a glorified version of prot prime... here we go again with you warping my words. Yet you sit there and call me a troll, asking for me to be banned by Robert forcing Difinitus to step forward and unban for the 10th time because it was an unjust ban.

You don’t need to actively be apart of Dino attempts to know about Dino the same way you don’t need a time machine to go back to World War 2 to know about World War 2.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests