Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hacker

Yeah, that s very unpleasant situation, nobody would like to lose account because of hackers. Especially if you spent a lot of time developing it. I can presume how they hacked it. There is such technology called hashing. It can generate any password by the method of guessing symbols. That is a very interesting technology and I think everyone should know about it. Try to understand this example https://gpu-hash.com/. We all are not secured.
Nice hypothesis, I will read about it. I heard about hashing before, but didn't know it can be used this way.
Yes yes very intriguing scientific method indeed. Can hashing cook my hash browns as well?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yeah, that s very unpleasant situation, nobody would like to lose account because of hackers. Especially if you spent a lot of time developing it. I can presume how they hacked it. There is such technology called hashing. It can generate any password by the method of guessing symbols. That is a very interesting technology and I think everyone should know about it. Try to understand this example https://gpu-hash.com/. We all are not secured.
Nice hypothesis, I will read about it. I heard about hashing before, but didn't know it can be used this way.
Yes yes very intriguing scientific method indeed. Can hashing cook my hash browns as well?
Probably not but you can cook your hash browns.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Tbh I’ve never made hash browns before lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Neither have I ,-, You could probably look it up on the inter webs.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Neither have I ,-, You could probably look it up on the inter webs.
Professor Google has all the answers.

I still want to try smashing/cooking a keyboard at some point though...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!