Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mono event plz

Pretty sure the OP wants the global witch encounter back, but without the witch, and without the PVP aspect (basically free endgame drops).

I'd say -1. Firstly, there was plenty of proof that a global boss encounter scenario needs a bit more work on both the technical and design sides before it should be added into the game. Secondly, adding just the monoliths (temporarily), while removing the challenge from the encounter doesn't really make any sense.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Pretty sure the OP wants the global witch encounter back, but without the witch, and without the PVP aspect (basically free endgame drops).

I'd say -1. Firstly, there was plenty of proof that a global boss encounter scenario needs a bit more work on both the technical and design sides before it should be added into the game. Secondly, adding just the monoliths (temporarily), while removing the challenge from the encounter doesn't really make any sense.
Na I want witch back 6s boss maybe several :O

Na I want witch back 6s boss maybe several :O
Thought you were talking about the weekend event where VR despawned the witch :P

Either way, I still think it would be better to wait until VR can make improvements to the encounter.

I hope they make another area global that isn't used much and put the witch there, along with turning it into a pvp area. The arena is too small I reckon. Whatever they do with it it's good endgame content
I think the only map that is largely unused is Fingals Cave, except for one point in the questline and the pirate cove (farming pirates/first dl boss).

I personally would rather see the Arena get a major revamp. Multiple entrances, more demolished structures scattered around a bigger area, etc.

Funny how the guy who posted this is the same guy who got drops removed for cheating during Black Friday witch event.
That was Hexan from Epona
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge