Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

chest opening

so what do you guys think about these new chest compared to last event ones i opened 200 new ones and most the stuff was terrible prefered last event chest although im loving that there bringng new chest back regularly. will double plat also be a norm now? im guessing it will be due to the limited pet available in chest and double plat gives 2x the chance to grab it before it ends. the odds of completing the pet would be slim to none without it as only double inspires people to buy chest.

there should also have been more information given that the essence mount was going to be removed because there are a few people who didnt know this and now struggling to complete the mount waste of plat fort them
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: chest opening

Ive opened 200 so far and the loot has been alright... i got 3300 plat back from opening 200 chests and a 90% mount plus a Phoenix egg. It’s pretty good but I’m disappointed in the fash drop rates. I’ve gotten 4 frost guard pieces and some of Glenmor and jester. I swear the drop rate for hunter was high in the last chest.
Vindicus - 225 Warrior

Danu
Ascension

there should also have been more information given that the essence mount was going to be removed because there are a few people who didnt know this and now struggling to complete the mount waste of plat fort them
It was announced on the forums a few weeks ago, though I think that VR should really do more with the in-app announcements (when first logging in, like they did for this event).
Ive opened 200 so far and the loot has been alright... i got 3300 plat back from opening 200 chests and a 90% mount plus a Phoenix egg. It’s pretty good but I’m disappointed in the fash drop rates. I’ve gotten 4 frost guard pieces and some of Glenmor and jester. I swear the drop rate for hunter was high in the last chest.
There did seem to be quite a bit of backlash about how much fashion came out of the last chests, perhaps that contributed to the possibly lower rates. On that topic, I did notice that these chests don't include the drop rates - not sure if that was a mistake or intentional.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It was announced on the forums a few weeks ago, though I think that VR should really do more with the in-app announcements (when first logging in, like they did for this event).
There did seem to be quite a bit of backlash about how much fashion came out of the last chests, perhaps that contributed to the possibly lower rates. On that topic, I did notice that these chests don't include the drop rates - not sure if that was a mistake or intentional.
Yeh eragon but he did say hes disappointed with the drop rate, which you didnt answer that on why that us. Its because they want to make it harder to obtain unlike the last few seasonal onces that now are everywhere. Only my opinion
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Yeh eragon but he did say hes disappointed with the drop rate, which you didnt answer that on why that us. Its because they want to make it harder to obtain unlike the last few seasonal onces that now are everywhere. Only my opinion
Everyone is always disappointed with the drop rates it seems, lol. The simple reason for that is that humans want good stuff, and don't want bad stuff - and the drop rates are what balances the two, and therefore are the main issue for players.

Like I said, it is possible that VR reduced aeon fashion drop rates in these chests because of the player backlash from the last event. However, I don't know for certain, since the new chests don't include the drop rates in the description.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Everyone is always disappointed with the drop rates it seems, lol. The simple reason for that is that humans want good stuff, and don't want bad stuff - and the drop rates are what balances the two, and therefore are the main issue for players.

Like I said, it is possible that VR reduced aeon fashion drop rates in these chests because of the player backlash from the last event. However, I don't know for certain, since the new chests don't include the drop rates in the description.
You good point maybe just a balancing issue
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.