Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hellsteed

Nope. Am quite sure it will be a different seasonal mount every time. Think I read that somewhere here
I searched around a bit, but didn't find much, but yeah, I doubt they'll have a definitive (or even difinitive) answer as of yet.
It's hard for VR to be sure what will happen in a year's time. They kinda have to be vague, otherwise people will be bringing it up again next year if what actually happens is at all different (for any reason).

In regards to the hellsteed mounts themselves - my personal guess is that they won't come back again next year - the dragons didn't come back a year after they were released (though that doesn't mean they will never come back).
Probably true on the reasoning. Unfortunate catch 22 where if they don't provide info people complain and if they do provide info it turns into a contract that is irrevocable lol.

...and did dragons ever leave? As far as I'm aware, all premium pets (for pet slot, not the novelty ones: dragon, phoenix, seedling) that have ever been available in live gameplay have been possible drops in every set of chests since their introduction. Or am I missing something or getting confused? (very likely lol).
Ahhh yeah, you're right, hellsteeds are the first premium pet/mount to be temporary - I wasn't really thinking of that at the moment.

Disregard my last comment then :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

From a business standpoint it doesn't make sense to bring them back. Adding a new one each event makes more sense. A new mount appeals to current and non steed owners. It also puts pressure/drives players on obtaining/completing the mount before the event ends.

As much as I love my Steed I would rather see a Hell Wolf next year if I'm still around.

Dragon, Phoenix and Seedlings are premium pets that only drop from chest. Pretty sure they were never meant to be temporary.

From a business standpoint it doesn't make sense to bring them back. Adding a new one each event makes more sense. A new mount appeals to current and non steed owners. It also puts pressure/drives players on obtaining/completing the mount before the event ends.

As much as I love my Steed I would rather see a Hell Wolf next year if I'm still around.

Dragon, Phoenix and Seedlings are premium pets that only drop from chest. Pretty sure they were never meant to be temporary.
Then they should atleast make the hellsteeds tradeable. But I do agree.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge